Dainty Doll - Blusher - My Glrl!

Hello Beauties, I thought I would show you the Dainty Doll blusher I picked up in the fragrance direct sale, discount whatever it was :) In retrospect I really wish I picked up a few more! 









Ohhh isn't this pretty? Its a gorgeous rose dusty sort of pink, its also extremely pigmented and easy as pie to build up. It glides on like a dream and looks perfect on its own against my pale skin! Gah, its amazing and like I said at the top I really wish I picked up a few more as its just mega fabulous. 

They are all sold out of F.D now but I have seen them quite cheap on ebay and amazon :)

Did any of you girls manage to pick up and Dainty Doll blushers?

Jazz
x

2 comments :

  1. This looks gorgeous....why haven't I heard of this brand before!?
    You have a lovely blog I'm now following :)
    Nicole
    xox

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I quite like it. Never heard of this brand before :)

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Dainty Doll - Blusher - My Glrl!

Hello Beauties, I thought I would show you the Dainty Doll blusher I picked up in the fragrance direct sale, discount whatever it was :) In retrospect I really wish I picked up a few more! 









Ohhh isn't this pretty? Its a gorgeous rose dusty sort of pink, its also extremely pigmented and easy as pie to build up. It glides on like a dream and looks perfect on its own against my pale skin! Gah, its amazing and like I said at the top I really wish I picked up a few more as its just mega fabulous. 

They are all sold out of F.D now but I have seen them quite cheap on ebay and amazon :)

Did any of you girls manage to pick up and Dainty Doll blushers?

Jazz
x

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous....why haven't I heard of this brand before!?
    You have a lovely blog I'm now following :)
    Nicole
    xox

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I quite like it. Never heard of this brand before :)

    ReplyDelete