Dainty Doll - It's My Party & Saucy Sailor

Hey lovelies, Today I've got a double lipstick swatch of the 2 Dainty Doll lipsticks I brought with the rest of the stuff, these 2 are probably my most favorite buys out of everything, Minus the foundation which I was saving till last :D 







I'm unsure as to why but for some reason in the photos the lipsticks look quiet similar I think its the way the sun is shinning on them but you can see their true colours in the swatch above, It's my party is the pink and Saucy sailor is the red, as you can see from the swatch they look so beautiful against my pale hand you can really see that effort was put into these to make them perfect for palies which I love, I also love the packaging it's so classy! These are quickly becoming my go to lipsticks as the colours are perfect and the lasting power is amazing, I'd say I got at least a 6+ hours wear out of the pink! 

What do you think of the lipsticks?

Jazz
x

3 comments :

  1. What gorgeous packaging! And Saucy sailor is beautiful! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a bunch of Dainty Doll stuff at my local market today, everything was only £1.99 but I had no money! grr! deffo going to go back and have a proper look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these two are beautiful! :) gorgeous shades

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 22 February 2013

Dainty Doll - It's My Party & Saucy Sailor

Hey lovelies, Today I've got a double lipstick swatch of the 2 Dainty Doll lipsticks I brought with the rest of the stuff, these 2 are probably my most favorite buys out of everything, Minus the foundation which I was saving till last :D 







I'm unsure as to why but for some reason in the photos the lipsticks look quiet similar I think its the way the sun is shinning on them but you can see their true colours in the swatch above, It's my party is the pink and Saucy sailor is the red, as you can see from the swatch they look so beautiful against my pale hand you can really see that effort was put into these to make them perfect for palies which I love, I also love the packaging it's so classy! These are quickly becoming my go to lipsticks as the colours are perfect and the lasting power is amazing, I'd say I got at least a 6+ hours wear out of the pink! 

What do you think of the lipsticks?

Jazz
x

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous packaging! And Saucy sailor is beautiful! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a bunch of Dainty Doll stuff at my local market today, everything was only £1.99 but I had no money! grr! deffo going to go back and have a proper look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these two are beautiful! :) gorgeous shades

    ReplyDelete