Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop Eyelashes in Ka-Ching (Peacock)

So the lovely people at Look Fantastic sent me these gorgeous Katy Perry eyelashes to show you guys. Enjoy! 







Okay so here they are! Aren't they amazing? For ages and ages I was considering getting lash extensions that had a 'bright' colour mixed in as it makes your eyes stand out more and that's exactly what these lashes do, For Blue/Grey/Green eyes you should try Ka-Ching(these ones) or Ka-Boom and for brown hazel eyes you should try Ka-pow or Ka-Ching(these ones), I'm always slightly skeptical when it comes to eyelashes and I get frustrated putting these on and I worried this is what would happen with these, But I said yes to them anyway (honest reviews ftw)  and I don't think I've put on a pair of eyelashes as easy as these! Took me literally a few minutes. The only thing I would say is they are mega mega long and luckily i've got alot of space between my lash line and eye brow but I can imagine if you don't these would be touching you eyebrow/skin underneath it. I tried to show that in the 2nd photo of my eye lol, Over all I think these really are beautiful eyelashes, and something a little different(maybe not for everyday use) but something a little different every now and then defiantly doesn't hurt :)





Would you wear these? and what do you think of them?

Jamie-Lee
x

3 comments :

  1. These look great, I want to get them now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look amazing! I'm not a fake lash wearer as my lashes are quite long anyway but these look really natural but 'wow' at the same time lol. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Names after her 'peacock' song i guess :) these look fab and you have put them on perfectly - I always struggle getting fake lashed on my lash line!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop Eyelashes in Ka-Ching (Peacock)

So the lovely people at Look Fantastic sent me these gorgeous Katy Perry eyelashes to show you guys. Enjoy! 







Okay so here they are! Aren't they amazing? For ages and ages I was considering getting lash extensions that had a 'bright' colour mixed in as it makes your eyes stand out more and that's exactly what these lashes do, For Blue/Grey/Green eyes you should try Ka-Ching(these ones) or Ka-Boom and for brown hazel eyes you should try Ka-pow or Ka-Ching(these ones), I'm always slightly skeptical when it comes to eyelashes and I get frustrated putting these on and I worried this is what would happen with these, But I said yes to them anyway (honest reviews ftw)  and I don't think I've put on a pair of eyelashes as easy as these! Took me literally a few minutes. The only thing I would say is they are mega mega long and luckily i've got alot of space between my lash line and eye brow but I can imagine if you don't these would be touching you eyebrow/skin underneath it. I tried to show that in the 2nd photo of my eye lol, Over all I think these really are beautiful eyelashes, and something a little different(maybe not for everyday use) but something a little different every now and then defiantly doesn't hurt :)





Would you wear these? and what do you think of them?

Jamie-Lee
x

3 comments:

  1. These look great, I want to get them now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look amazing! I'm not a fake lash wearer as my lashes are quite long anyway but these look really natural but 'wow' at the same time lol. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Names after her 'peacock' song i guess :) these look fab and you have put them on perfectly - I always struggle getting fake lashed on my lash line!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete