MUA Shimmer Highligher

Hey beauties, I've always been a huge huge fan of MUA and they really aren't stopping amazing me, for the amazing prices you in turn get the most amazing quality! If you have yet to try them, you really need too as your missing out on something really worth while. 

MUA - Undress Your Skin - Shimmer Highlighter.
(I took some of these photo's in the 'shade' and some in the sunshine i'll state where)




 These two were taken in 'shade' 



 These two in sunshine.

 'shade'

Sunshine

How pretty is this highlighter? I love highlighter and this has got to be one of my favorites, I chose to do some photos in the sun and some in that shade as I really wanted to show off the shimmer as well as the gorgeous multi-dimensional colour. In the shade it gives off the most gorgeous pinky toned shine and in the sunshine it leans slightly towards the golden side of things, Subtle yet extremely easy to build up and blend! I also love the new white packaging, Oh, and the best bit? it's £2!

What do you think of MUA's new highlighter?

Jazz 
x

3 comments :

Saturday, 23 February 2013

MUA Shimmer Highligher

Hey beauties, I've always been a huge huge fan of MUA and they really aren't stopping amazing me, for the amazing prices you in turn get the most amazing quality! If you have yet to try them, you really need too as your missing out on something really worth while. 

MUA - Undress Your Skin - Shimmer Highlighter.
(I took some of these photo's in the 'shade' and some in the sunshine i'll state where)




 These two were taken in 'shade' 



 These two in sunshine.

 'shade'

Sunshine

How pretty is this highlighter? I love highlighter and this has got to be one of my favorites, I chose to do some photos in the sun and some in that shade as I really wanted to show off the shimmer as well as the gorgeous multi-dimensional colour. In the shade it gives off the most gorgeous pinky toned shine and in the sunshine it leans slightly towards the golden side of things, Subtle yet extremely easy to build up and blend! I also love the new white packaging, Oh, and the best bit? it's £2!

What do you think of MUA's new highlighter?

Jazz 
x

3 comments: