My Most Used MUA Products.

Hey beauties, Thought I'd do a little blog post today I shouldn't really as I said I wouldn't post Tuesday and Thursdays but low and behold I am.These are two, Not very Exciting but essential items I use every single day without fail! Bit of a strange blog really. Sorry about that.






Gah, I've been using this eyeliner for around about 2 and a half years! I first picked up because of the price £1! but now its become a ultimate need in my make-up bag I often have 2-3 of these on the go at once one in my bag 2 in my make-up bag because if I ever lost one or was with out it i'd be so lost! The nib is so perfect for making a cat eye or creating a super fine line! I love it. An eyeliner would have to be something mega special for me to even consider putting this down, many have tried and failed. 





Ahhh I've loved this for a little while but its really got its feet stuck firmly in my make-up bag. I know alot of people don't like heavy cream concealers but I do for the longest time I used E.L.F's All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige I think it was called but constantly only wanting that and then paying shipping was starting to look a little pointless, So I went to superdrug(3 minutes from my house) and found this! Its almost the same consitantsy of the E.L.F one but alot less sticky, covers just how I like it! Heavy. This isn't the first and it won't be my last!

What MUA products do you love the most?

Jamie-Lee
x

3 comments :

  1. I love MUA it's so good! My fave is the eyeshadows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! I don't have many MUA products, but for the price, they're so good.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have just purchased the eyeliner and i love it, its really good especially for a pound xx

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 28 February 2013

My Most Used MUA Products.

Hey beauties, Thought I'd do a little blog post today I shouldn't really as I said I wouldn't post Tuesday and Thursdays but low and behold I am.These are two, Not very Exciting but essential items I use every single day without fail! Bit of a strange blog really. Sorry about that.






Gah, I've been using this eyeliner for around about 2 and a half years! I first picked up because of the price £1! but now its become a ultimate need in my make-up bag I often have 2-3 of these on the go at once one in my bag 2 in my make-up bag because if I ever lost one or was with out it i'd be so lost! The nib is so perfect for making a cat eye or creating a super fine line! I love it. An eyeliner would have to be something mega special for me to even consider putting this down, many have tried and failed. 





Ahhh I've loved this for a little while but its really got its feet stuck firmly in my make-up bag. I know alot of people don't like heavy cream concealers but I do for the longest time I used E.L.F's All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige I think it was called but constantly only wanting that and then paying shipping was starting to look a little pointless, So I went to superdrug(3 minutes from my house) and found this! Its almost the same consitantsy of the E.L.F one but alot less sticky, covers just how I like it! Heavy. This isn't the first and it won't be my last!

What MUA products do you love the most?

Jamie-Lee
x

3 comments:

  1. I love MUA it's so good! My fave is the eyeshadows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! I don't have many MUA products, but for the price, they're so good.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have just purchased the eyeliner and i love it, its really good especially for a pound xx

    ReplyDelete