TRESemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot

So if you follow me on twitter you will know i've been having a rough old time with my hair, I've got mega damaged dry ends from years of bleaching, colouring and mistreatment. I used to dye my hair ever single month, sometimes twice. The last time I did was to go over being completely blonde almost a year ago, so now I have really really dry ends but at the top where its all natural its lank and greasy but my scalp is super dry. Gah it's been a nightmare so anyway, I got an email from superdrug about the new TRESemme Platinum Strength collection, and it was all on offer for 1/2 price! I really couldn't say no when it claimed to undo 2 years worth of damage in 5 uses, I brought a few bits from the collection, but today I'm going to review the 60 second treatment shot! Honestly, take a look at the photo's I've used products that cost me a absolute fortune and still not compared to this.



So this is what the little shot looks like! I did also use the shampoo to match but I didn't want it involved with this as I wanted to do a review of them after 5 washes like it says, It also says this is a Concentrated Rinse Off Treatment and you should only keep it on for 60 seconds, You could keep it on more but I at collage I was taught to 'always follow manufactures instructions' They are there for a reason right?


Okay first before and after photo, I covered my face because I've been ill and I look like death lol, anyway as you can see in the first photo this is the state my hair has been in for the past 2 months or so, you can see just on my left shoulder a nice matted mess. I love that I don't but then in the after photo bare in mind this is naturally dried nothing else in it only brushed hair, it looks so much better right? I could get my tangle teezer through it with so much ease I like it!



















So this is the second photo, This one is a photo of my most damaged area, I grew my fringe out and to get it just right I had to straighten it alot In the first photo you can really see just how damaged my hair was, look at all those split end sticking together? gross. The After photo just amazes me, bare in mind I hadn't touched anything but a brush! Smooth and sleek, less visible split ends make me happy.


Ahhh my ends! Look at that before photo? It makes me sick, all those split ends have split ends. I'm not going to lie being a fully trained hairdresser I'm ashamed that was on my head. Grossssss. BUT! Look at the after photo! look at it! amazing, They are so so so much better and it just looks healthier! 

So that was my review! I hope you liked it, I loved and had so much fun doing this post I'll try and do a follow up after 5 normal washes to see if its improved any more. I am so so impressed already this little shot is the bee's knees! I would recommend it to every girl and her dog. 

What do you think of this tiny miracle? Will you be popping to the shops for it?
Jamie-Lee
x

31 comments :

  1. Hello lovely! Just letting you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Take a look here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! The info is all on my blog :)

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh 2 in one day lucky me :D Thank you hun xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks so incredible, I really need to pick this up! You ends look SO smooth!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so smooth! I have far too many split ends! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too! Although its impossible to bring dead ends back to life this makes them look 100 times better! x

      Delete
  5. Oh my god.. that's incredible! What a difference! Your cover face shots & description why you have made me laugh.. I'd cover my face for every shot anyway :p great review!!! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I'm so embarrassing, They make me laugh too especially the 1st one! Thanks hunny! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow I didn't even know about this little miracle hair treatment, I need to get me some of this!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried this but it looks amazing ! ! ! ! wow!!!! I need to try this. Thank you for sharing!!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This product looks amazing!
    I will definitely be looking out for it in the shops as the ends of my hair are awful and in need of some love and care!

    Leah x

    Peachesandsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like it has really worked! Your hair looks a lot smoother x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did I loved using it, I've gone and brought more :) x

      Delete
  10. That before image is exactly how my hair looks at the moment, it's so bad, but i'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for this product now if thats what the after looks like :)

    Sally x
    rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow just googled it and looks like it's just 69p in Superdrug, is it true? Def going to try it out, it made miracles with your hair :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is i've picked up the whole range and a few more of these :) x

      Delete
  12. Great review, you have me sold! My hair's a state at the moment so hopefully this will whip it into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing results! Think I'll be giving this a try soon. My split ends are neverending!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 21 March 2013

TRESemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot

So if you follow me on twitter you will know i've been having a rough old time with my hair, I've got mega damaged dry ends from years of bleaching, colouring and mistreatment. I used to dye my hair ever single month, sometimes twice. The last time I did was to go over being completely blonde almost a year ago, so now I have really really dry ends but at the top where its all natural its lank and greasy but my scalp is super dry. Gah it's been a nightmare so anyway, I got an email from superdrug about the new TRESemme Platinum Strength collection, and it was all on offer for 1/2 price! I really couldn't say no when it claimed to undo 2 years worth of damage in 5 uses, I brought a few bits from the collection, but today I'm going to review the 60 second treatment shot! Honestly, take a look at the photo's I've used products that cost me a absolute fortune and still not compared to this.



So this is what the little shot looks like! I did also use the shampoo to match but I didn't want it involved with this as I wanted to do a review of them after 5 washes like it says, It also says this is a Concentrated Rinse Off Treatment and you should only keep it on for 60 seconds, You could keep it on more but I at collage I was taught to 'always follow manufactures instructions' They are there for a reason right?


Okay first before and after photo, I covered my face because I've been ill and I look like death lol, anyway as you can see in the first photo this is the state my hair has been in for the past 2 months or so, you can see just on my left shoulder a nice matted mess. I love that I don't but then in the after photo bare in mind this is naturally dried nothing else in it only brushed hair, it looks so much better right? I could get my tangle teezer through it with so much ease I like it!



















So this is the second photo, This one is a photo of my most damaged area, I grew my fringe out and to get it just right I had to straighten it alot In the first photo you can really see just how damaged my hair was, look at all those split end sticking together? gross. The After photo just amazes me, bare in mind I hadn't touched anything but a brush! Smooth and sleek, less visible split ends make me happy.


Ahhh my ends! Look at that before photo? It makes me sick, all those split ends have split ends. I'm not going to lie being a fully trained hairdresser I'm ashamed that was on my head. Grossssss. BUT! Look at the after photo! look at it! amazing, They are so so so much better and it just looks healthier! 

So that was my review! I hope you liked it, I loved and had so much fun doing this post I'll try and do a follow up after 5 normal washes to see if its improved any more. I am so so impressed already this little shot is the bee's knees! I would recommend it to every girl and her dog. 

What do you think of this tiny miracle? Will you be popping to the shops for it?
Jamie-Lee
x

31 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! Just letting you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Take a look here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! The info is all on my blog :)

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh 2 in one day lucky me :D Thank you hun xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks so incredible, I really need to pick this up! You ends look SO smooth!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so smooth! I have far too many split ends! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too! Although its impossible to bring dead ends back to life this makes them look 100 times better! x

      Delete
  5. Oh my god.. that's incredible! What a difference! Your cover face shots & description why you have made me laugh.. I'd cover my face for every shot anyway :p great review!!! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I'm so embarrassing, They make me laugh too especially the 1st one! Thanks hunny! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow I didn't even know about this little miracle hair treatment, I need to get me some of this!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried this but it looks amazing ! ! ! ! wow!!!! I need to try this. Thank you for sharing!!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This product looks amazing!
    I will definitely be looking out for it in the shops as the ends of my hair are awful and in need of some love and care!

    Leah x

    Peachesandsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like it has really worked! Your hair looks a lot smoother x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did I loved using it, I've gone and brought more :) x

      Delete
  10. That before image is exactly how my hair looks at the moment, it's so bad, but i'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for this product now if thats what the after looks like :)

    Sally x
    rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow just googled it and looks like it's just 69p in Superdrug, is it true? Def going to try it out, it made miracles with your hair :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is i've picked up the whole range and a few more of these :) x

      Delete
  12. Great review, you have me sold! My hair's a state at the moment so hopefully this will whip it into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing results! Think I'll be giving this a try soon. My split ends are neverending!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete