Bedroom Decor/Accessories Inspiration!

So previously I done a want list where I showed you all the furniture I wanted in my new room, but since then I'm going to admit I've had a change of heart. I've never been one for modern things and shiny surfaces. It all started a few days ago when I was mooching around one of the many in my area and I spotted a gorgeous little white, gold and pink flowered thin china/glass plate. It really sparked off my imagination of what I would like in my room. I will include a photo below it will be the top one & I've also got quiet into pinterest once again, I used to be obsessed by it back when you needed a email from a member to become a part of it! And well, I'm in shabby chic love.








Can we just hold up a second? Did you see the art deco dressing table? I'm in love. I love it all I would like a bed that is all fluffy and frilly so when I snuggled up in it it feels like i'm on a cloud. I just think with a room like this you will never wake-up in a bad mood. I'm going to acheive this it might take me all spring and summer because I have such little money but thank the lord for one of my favorite hobbies! Carbooting and Charity shop shopping! I'll keep you all up to date with what I'm buying and stuff. 

What do you think of my dream room ideas?
Jamie-Lee
x

4 comments :

  1. Everything looks so lovely!xx

    http://beautyandthebakerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All accessories are fabulous! I think majority of these accessories are use in shabby chic design.

    voile panels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katie. It reminds me of my aunt's home in apartments for rent in tacoma. She loves decors like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely post!
    I love decor and this is so beautiful!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Bedroom Decor/Accessories Inspiration!

So previously I done a want list where I showed you all the furniture I wanted in my new room, but since then I'm going to admit I've had a change of heart. I've never been one for modern things and shiny surfaces. It all started a few days ago when I was mooching around one of the many in my area and I spotted a gorgeous little white, gold and pink flowered thin china/glass plate. It really sparked off my imagination of what I would like in my room. I will include a photo below it will be the top one & I've also got quiet into pinterest once again, I used to be obsessed by it back when you needed a email from a member to become a part of it! And well, I'm in shabby chic love.








Can we just hold up a second? Did you see the art deco dressing table? I'm in love. I love it all I would like a bed that is all fluffy and frilly so when I snuggled up in it it feels like i'm on a cloud. I just think with a room like this you will never wake-up in a bad mood. I'm going to acheive this it might take me all spring and summer because I have such little money but thank the lord for one of my favorite hobbies! Carbooting and Charity shop shopping! I'll keep you all up to date with what I'm buying and stuff. 

What do you think of my dream room ideas?
Jamie-Lee
x

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so lovely!xx

    http://beautyandthebakerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All accessories are fabulous! I think majority of these accessories are use in shabby chic design.

    voile panels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katie. It reminds me of my aunt's home in apartments for rent in tacoma. She loves decors like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely post!
    I love decor and this is so beautiful!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete