My Hair Time Line - 30+ Hairstyles I've had.

Honestly I've lost count now, and I've got the worst memory ever but I've tried my hardest to put these all in order some are probably way off but I've tried! Also there is alot of hair styles I had that haven't been documented at all because I probably only had them for a week or so. I'll try and included a little explanation for a few of them because they are hideous. Roll on embarrassing photos of me at 13-15 blah.

  These are the photos I can find from the furthest time back, When I was 11 my mum and nan highlighted my hair and my mum was paranoid I would be allergic to bleach so they were about 2 inches down my head. gah, great way to start secondary school, my dad then took me out to get them done properly. He also dyed my hair purple like ribena purple and I think thats where it all began I then switched between red hair(the top photo) which I had for a super long time my hair was also half way down my back and bright red! I was about 13-14 then. then I went dark and got extensions.


 CRINGE. There's a few photos missing here, I dyed my fringe a multitude of colours, Including that lovely green. 


I then dyed my fringe blonde again and more of it, and got a bob this was the start of my short hair and I wish I documented this part alot better as after the bob in the right top photo and bottom left my hair was long on one side and pixie short on the other, It was cool I'm not going to lie. I then cut it all off and got the red do which I had for so long as I hated growing it out it was such a pain!


This is part of my growing out process! It didn't look to bad as I kept getting it cut into a short bob a la Emma Willis. but I couldn't leave the colour alone, this was on boxing day and a few days before I was in my room and I just literally poured crazy colour over my head. I am nuts.


This is where things get a little confusing as I had red hair for a mega long time. Theres also loads of photos missing from when I grew out the pixie because I just used to clip it up! I adored having red hair I also got the nickname as work of 'red' during this time!


I then cut it all off again and got highlights then dyed it back red and during that time it went ginger.


I then went full on blonde and hardly any photos of me where taken with this hair but it was around march last year this happened. 


This was the very last time I dyed my hair. I got some money and fancied some extensions. not sure why I only wore them to prague then they got thrown in the cupboard with the rest. 


And this is now! I 've not dyed my hair for almost a year! I'm so happy with myself, you can see how badly it affected my hair and how much thicker and glossier it is now. I love how my bleached ends still show through as it gives off a bit of a ombre vibe! Most of this is my natural hair now :) I don't  know if I will ever dye my hair again. I think I've dyed it enough for a life time now!

What was your favorite look!?
Jamie-Lee
x

11 comments :

  1. That's a lot of hair styles and colours!

    I absolutely adore your natural hair colour, it looks stunning in the bottom left selfie curled.

    I also love the bottom right photo in the sixth set of photos - full fringe and poker straight. Were they extensions? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovie :) And yep they were extensions that I'd brought the christmas before LOL! Somehow they just matched :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the boxing day fringe and the blonde bob! your natural hair is gorgeous as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a few days after I threw crazy colour on top of my head! Thanks hunny xx

      Delete
  3. wow, you look so darn cute with any of these looks. I love the one where you're wearing the Superman tee, but that blonde bob looks great!
    haha and I realize now just how boring my hair is, pretty much the same style for the past 15 years.. give or take a few inches (or feet..) and a few different colors. Basically the same though LOL this makes me want to change it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I meant the blonde cut from like last year. don't mind me :P you're cute no matter what, I say!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Melanie! Thats okay some people like to stick to what they know, and some people like to experiment lol!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, that makes me seem soo boring haha! I like to just keep mine long most the time as oddly it's easier to look after with my curly hair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, My hair has always been pretty straight but being a hairdresser I know how hard it is to look after curly hair and generally helps if its long :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really like your short hair! But it does look so healthy now :) I used to change my colour a lot and it ruined my hair too boooo. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Thank you! I know it takes an awful long time to repair :) x

      Delete

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

My Hair Time Line - 30+ Hairstyles I've had.

Honestly I've lost count now, and I've got the worst memory ever but I've tried my hardest to put these all in order some are probably way off but I've tried! Also there is alot of hair styles I had that haven't been documented at all because I probably only had them for a week or so. I'll try and included a little explanation for a few of them because they are hideous. Roll on embarrassing photos of me at 13-15 blah.

  These are the photos I can find from the furthest time back, When I was 11 my mum and nan highlighted my hair and my mum was paranoid I would be allergic to bleach so they were about 2 inches down my head. gah, great way to start secondary school, my dad then took me out to get them done properly. He also dyed my hair purple like ribena purple and I think thats where it all began I then switched between red hair(the top photo) which I had for a super long time my hair was also half way down my back and bright red! I was about 13-14 then. then I went dark and got extensions.


 CRINGE. There's a few photos missing here, I dyed my fringe a multitude of colours, Including that lovely green. 


I then dyed my fringe blonde again and more of it, and got a bob this was the start of my short hair and I wish I documented this part alot better as after the bob in the right top photo and bottom left my hair was long on one side and pixie short on the other, It was cool I'm not going to lie. I then cut it all off and got the red do which I had for so long as I hated growing it out it was such a pain!


This is part of my growing out process! It didn't look to bad as I kept getting it cut into a short bob a la Emma Willis. but I couldn't leave the colour alone, this was on boxing day and a few days before I was in my room and I just literally poured crazy colour over my head. I am nuts.


This is where things get a little confusing as I had red hair for a mega long time. Theres also loads of photos missing from when I grew out the pixie because I just used to clip it up! I adored having red hair I also got the nickname as work of 'red' during this time!


I then cut it all off again and got highlights then dyed it back red and during that time it went ginger.


I then went full on blonde and hardly any photos of me where taken with this hair but it was around march last year this happened. 


This was the very last time I dyed my hair. I got some money and fancied some extensions. not sure why I only wore them to prague then they got thrown in the cupboard with the rest. 


And this is now! I 've not dyed my hair for almost a year! I'm so happy with myself, you can see how badly it affected my hair and how much thicker and glossier it is now. I love how my bleached ends still show through as it gives off a bit of a ombre vibe! Most of this is my natural hair now :) I don't  know if I will ever dye my hair again. I think I've dyed it enough for a life time now!

What was your favorite look!?
Jamie-Lee
x

11 comments:

  1. That's a lot of hair styles and colours!

    I absolutely adore your natural hair colour, it looks stunning in the bottom left selfie curled.

    I also love the bottom right photo in the sixth set of photos - full fringe and poker straight. Were they extensions? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovie :) And yep they were extensions that I'd brought the christmas before LOL! Somehow they just matched :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the boxing day fringe and the blonde bob! your natural hair is gorgeous as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a few days after I threw crazy colour on top of my head! Thanks hunny xx

      Delete
  3. wow, you look so darn cute with any of these looks. I love the one where you're wearing the Superman tee, but that blonde bob looks great!
    haha and I realize now just how boring my hair is, pretty much the same style for the past 15 years.. give or take a few inches (or feet..) and a few different colors. Basically the same though LOL this makes me want to change it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I meant the blonde cut from like last year. don't mind me :P you're cute no matter what, I say!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Melanie! Thats okay some people like to stick to what they know, and some people like to experiment lol!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, that makes me seem soo boring haha! I like to just keep mine long most the time as oddly it's easier to look after with my curly hair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, My hair has always been pretty straight but being a hairdresser I know how hard it is to look after curly hair and generally helps if its long :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really like your short hair! But it does look so healthy now :) I used to change my colour a lot and it ruined my hair too boooo. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Thank you! I know it takes an awful long time to repair :) x

      Delete