Spring/Summer Handbag Want List!

I always call these 'want list' because I don't need them I just really want them.


Zara office city bag -  HERE.
Neon Satchel - HERE.
Studded Sholder Bag - HERE.
White Leopard print tote bag - HERE.

I tried to choose 4 bags that would cover all occasions which I think I've done. I of course choose the Zara office city bag as I don't think I know anyone who doesn't want it! I adore the Neon satchel too and its such a good price I will definitely be buy it. I also love a smaller bag if I'm just popping to the shops or for days when I don't need to carry my whole life in my bag! I also love the huge Tote! This would be so perfect for a carry on bag at the airport, and great if you go on city breaks like me a my fiance do! 

Which bag is your favorite? 
Jamie-Lee
x

4 comments :

  1. I have the Zara office city bag. I use it for school and it's convenient to keep organized.

    I really love the Neon Satchel ! Colourful bags are great for spring and summer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the H&M studded shoulder bag...I may have to get this soon ;) x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a neon satchel so bad!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 12 April 2013

Spring/Summer Handbag Want List!

I always call these 'want list' because I don't need them I just really want them.


Zara office city bag -  HERE.
Neon Satchel - HERE.
Studded Sholder Bag - HERE.
White Leopard print tote bag - HERE.

I tried to choose 4 bags that would cover all occasions which I think I've done. I of course choose the Zara office city bag as I don't think I know anyone who doesn't want it! I adore the Neon satchel too and its such a good price I will definitely be buy it. I also love a smaller bag if I'm just popping to the shops or for days when I don't need to carry my whole life in my bag! I also love the huge Tote! This would be so perfect for a carry on bag at the airport, and great if you go on city breaks like me a my fiance do! 

Which bag is your favorite? 
Jamie-Lee
x

4 comments:

  1. I have the Zara office city bag. I use it for school and it's convenient to keep organized.

    I really love the Neon Satchel ! Colourful bags are great for spring and summer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the H&M studded shoulder bag...I may have to get this soon ;) x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a neon satchel so bad!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete