Milton Lloyd Perfume - Star

Hey beauties, Back with a rather different post today and I would just like to say this isn't a sponsored post I'd just like to tell you girls/guys about what I've found. 

Now some of you lovlies will already know all about Milton Lloyd, an amazing perfumery which makes almost identical perfumes to the higher brand ones but for a lot less. 
Stars
The perfume I have been wearing for the past few days is called 'Stars' which is identical to my number 1 perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler. I've been wearing alien for a good 5 years now and I struggle to keep up with the money side of it as I love it so much I just spray it all the time. When I came across this a few days ago I was overjoyed. I'd been looking for it for years and there it was sitting in my local pharmacy.  I payed around £3 for a 50ml bottle. 

I know the smell of Alien in fact the smell is a comforter to me as well, keeping me calm after panic attacks ect.  So I know the fragrance this smells identical to Alien, The longer i've had it on the more I can smell those woody, amber notes. It last on me for around 5+ hours which I think is amazing!

If you go on the Milton Lloyd perfume website you might be able to spot a few of your favorites! 

Have you tried any Milton Lloyd perfumes? Which ones are your favourite?

Jamie
x

6 comments :

  1. wow I love Alien! Although Alien last for about 3 days this is worth it just for a quick top-up!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Alien lasts a long old time, and although the bottles aren't that small the glass is thick so they are great for throwing in a handbag. :) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog.mew follower.say hallow to my blog too..:)

    http://wonted-girl.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-on-estee-lauder-spray-fevourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the perfume sounds amazing! xx

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Alien so I'm curious to go sniff this! Thanks for sharing lovely! :))

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! <3

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 16 May 2013

Milton Lloyd Perfume - Star

Hey beauties, Back with a rather different post today and I would just like to say this isn't a sponsored post I'd just like to tell you girls/guys about what I've found. 

Now some of you lovlies will already know all about Milton Lloyd, an amazing perfumery which makes almost identical perfumes to the higher brand ones but for a lot less. 
Stars
The perfume I have been wearing for the past few days is called 'Stars' which is identical to my number 1 perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler. I've been wearing alien for a good 5 years now and I struggle to keep up with the money side of it as I love it so much I just spray it all the time. When I came across this a few days ago I was overjoyed. I'd been looking for it for years and there it was sitting in my local pharmacy.  I payed around £3 for a 50ml bottle. 

I know the smell of Alien in fact the smell is a comforter to me as well, keeping me calm after panic attacks ect.  So I know the fragrance this smells identical to Alien, The longer i've had it on the more I can smell those woody, amber notes. It last on me for around 5+ hours which I think is amazing!

If you go on the Milton Lloyd perfume website you might be able to spot a few of your favorites! 

Have you tried any Milton Lloyd perfumes? Which ones are your favourite?

Jamie
x

6 comments:

  1. wow I love Alien! Although Alien last for about 3 days this is worth it just for a quick top-up!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Alien lasts a long old time, and although the bottles aren't that small the glass is thick so they are great for throwing in a handbag. :) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog.mew follower.say hallow to my blog too..:)

    http://wonted-girl.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-on-estee-lauder-spray-fevourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the perfume sounds amazing! xx

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Alien so I'm curious to go sniff this! Thanks for sharing lovely! :))

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! <3

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete