Skinetica Review.


Hey beauties! I thought I would do a little post on my experiences with the brand Skinetica and tell you all a little bit about it if you haven't already heard/read about it! I first took notice when reading a review on a blog and for the life of me I can't remember which blog! Sorry! I'll start of telling you what the website says then what I think, Enjoy!


The website claims the bottle does what it says on the bottle, It's non-toxic, no harsh chemicals, Kind to skin, Dermatologically tested, non-staining, non-greasy and it claims that the product should work within 2-3 days. 

The directions for use are to apply to a cotton pad and sweep over the face and then apply a little bit more to problematic areas you should do this once in the morning and once at night. As long as you let the product air dry it can also be worn under make-up. 

What I think. 

I really like this product, I used it exactly how they said and within 2 days I started noticing a difference. after 4 days of use (bare in mind I was using the small 10ml sample, use it wisely and it will last about a week.) by the end of the week any acne spots I had previously opened had now well and truely healed(not completely gone though) my skins  colouring looked a lot brighter and redness reduced and the thing I am most impressed with was the way it made my pores smaller, as some of you will know I suffer terribly with large pores and this so far is the only thing I've used that I've seen a noticible difference in, in just a few days. Although the packaging could be sleeker I don't see a problem with that , I've also read on other blogs people think that it smells 'chemically' and I have to totally disagree my full sized bottle arrived this morning and I gave it a huge whiff, the only thing that I could smell was a fresh and zingy lemon and lime scent. 

If you wish to purchase or read more about Skinetica click HERE.

Have you tried skinetica? What did you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

Jamie
x

16 comments :

  1. i would so love to try this...
    i have some mini spots on my chin

    http://drpoisonivy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really worked for me, I need to get a full sized one i think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently using this and so far its alright!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be the only person that this didn't do anything for! That being said, my skin is pretty hardcore and generally nothing makes a dent on it so I can't be too surprised!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received this in a beauty box recently and am still yet to use it. Definitely need to try it after reading your review x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this! It honestly makes such a difference to my skin, although it is a little bit drying. xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree don't think I could be without it now! I haven't found it to be drying yet but I don't suffer with dry skin in the slightest so I guess I'll have to see xx

      Delete
  8. Great review, good job! Now I wanna try this product too)! Gladly followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 17 May 2013

Skinetica Review.


Hey beauties! I thought I would do a little post on my experiences with the brand Skinetica and tell you all a little bit about it if you haven't already heard/read about it! I first took notice when reading a review on a blog and for the life of me I can't remember which blog! Sorry! I'll start of telling you what the website says then what I think, Enjoy!


The website claims the bottle does what it says on the bottle, It's non-toxic, no harsh chemicals, Kind to skin, Dermatologically tested, non-staining, non-greasy and it claims that the product should work within 2-3 days. 

The directions for use are to apply to a cotton pad and sweep over the face and then apply a little bit more to problematic areas you should do this once in the morning and once at night. As long as you let the product air dry it can also be worn under make-up. 

What I think. 

I really like this product, I used it exactly how they said and within 2 days I started noticing a difference. after 4 days of use (bare in mind I was using the small 10ml sample, use it wisely and it will last about a week.) by the end of the week any acne spots I had previously opened had now well and truely healed(not completely gone though) my skins  colouring looked a lot brighter and redness reduced and the thing I am most impressed with was the way it made my pores smaller, as some of you will know I suffer terribly with large pores and this so far is the only thing I've used that I've seen a noticible difference in, in just a few days. Although the packaging could be sleeker I don't see a problem with that , I've also read on other blogs people think that it smells 'chemically' and I have to totally disagree my full sized bottle arrived this morning and I gave it a huge whiff, the only thing that I could smell was a fresh and zingy lemon and lime scent. 

If you wish to purchase or read more about Skinetica click HERE.

Have you tried skinetica? What did you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

Jamie
x

16 comments:

  1. i would so love to try this...
    i have some mini spots on my chin

    http://drpoisonivy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really worked for me, I need to get a full sized one i think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently using this and so far its alright!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be the only person that this didn't do anything for! That being said, my skin is pretty hardcore and generally nothing makes a dent on it so I can't be too surprised!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received this in a beauty box recently and am still yet to use it. Definitely need to try it after reading your review x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this! It honestly makes such a difference to my skin, although it is a little bit drying. xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree don't think I could be without it now! I haven't found it to be drying yet but I don't suffer with dry skin in the slightest so I guess I'll have to see xx

      Delete
  8. Great review, good job! Now I wanna try this product too)! Gladly followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete