bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lip gloss - Oh So Cosmo





I've been a lucky bunny recently, I've won quite a few beauty items in competitions. Including this Marvellous Moxie Lip gloss (which I think was specially made for cosmo magazine.) and I also won a Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in a different competition but more on that in another post! 

I'm not the biggest of Lip gloss fans, Find me one that isn't a tiny little bit sticky? You can't the less sticky it is the more it becomes a shiny 'balm' not gloss. This one is no exception but it is beautiful. The formula is light and still sticky, but the small amount of colour pay off is so flattering and not 'too much', Although it does look as though the colour sits in creases this doesn't make a difference to the over-all appearance which is glossy. Gorgeously glossy! I've never had a Lip gloss that shines like this baby. I do love a good shine it makes my all ready plump lips that little bit plumper. It also has a lovely smell, minty but a little creamy maybe ever chocolatey its a hard one to describe but its very similar to a lot of the 'plumping' lip glosses that give you fish lips but this lovely one comes without the awful sting. 

Although I can't find 'Oh so cosmo' online maybe they only made them for the comp? You can find a ton of other gorgeous colours HERE.

Over all I'm really happy to have this in my collection now. I'll just wear it on days I have my hair up! 
Jobs a good'un. 

Jamie
x

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments :

  1. Gorgeous color!!
    And you have beautiful lips.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love this colour, sooo pretty.

    haysparkle.com

    Hayley xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, what a gorgeous lip gloss. It looks so similar to the famous NARS Turkish Delight! So Kim Kardashian :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning!


    Katie xo
    http://sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty! I feel it could sit in the lines of the lips way worse than it does. Doesn't look bad at all and is a very nice color on you!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful colour, so pretty! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was more of a lip gloss person. : ( I only own like two of them and almost never use them. Lipstick and lip stains win every time for me. : (

    http://fairycircles.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a gloss kinda gal, but your pictures make it look absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this and your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamie your photos are so beautiful!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, 22 June 2013

bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lip gloss - Oh So Cosmo





I've been a lucky bunny recently, I've won quite a few beauty items in competitions. Including this Marvellous Moxie Lip gloss (which I think was specially made for cosmo magazine.) and I also won a Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in a different competition but more on that in another post! 

I'm not the biggest of Lip gloss fans, Find me one that isn't a tiny little bit sticky? You can't the less sticky it is the more it becomes a shiny 'balm' not gloss. This one is no exception but it is beautiful. The formula is light and still sticky, but the small amount of colour pay off is so flattering and not 'too much', Although it does look as though the colour sits in creases this doesn't make a difference to the over-all appearance which is glossy. Gorgeously glossy! I've never had a Lip gloss that shines like this baby. I do love a good shine it makes my all ready plump lips that little bit plumper. It also has a lovely smell, minty but a little creamy maybe ever chocolatey its a hard one to describe but its very similar to a lot of the 'plumping' lip glosses that give you fish lips but this lovely one comes without the awful sting. 

Although I can't find 'Oh so cosmo' online maybe they only made them for the comp? You can find a ton of other gorgeous colours HERE.

Over all I'm really happy to have this in my collection now. I'll just wear it on days I have my hair up! 
Jobs a good'un. 

Jamie
x

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!!
    And you have beautiful lips.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love this colour, sooo pretty.

    haysparkle.com

    Hayley xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, what a gorgeous lip gloss. It looks so similar to the famous NARS Turkish Delight! So Kim Kardashian :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning!


    Katie xo
    http://sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty! I feel it could sit in the lines of the lips way worse than it does. Doesn't look bad at all and is a very nice color on you!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful colour, so pretty! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was more of a lip gloss person. : ( I only own like two of them and almost never use them. Lipstick and lip stains win every time for me. : (

    http://fairycircles.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a gloss kinda gal, but your pictures make it look absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this and your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamie your photos are so beautiful!! xxx

    ReplyDelete