Budget Bucket List - Money Supermarket

Hey beauties! Little bit of a different post today, I hope you don't mind!

Money Supermarket are currently running a competition where you tell them your 'one budget' and one 'extravagant' bucket list items, and if you win you can receive £1000 towards it. £2000 if more the 50 people enter. So I decided to give it ago. Why not aye?


The Budget.


London Zoo! I have been meaning to go here for the longest time, but so many things have been getting in the way, money, time and the weather are the main aspects. My fiancé has never been so I would love to be able to take him. When I was young me and my mum would hop on a train come here with a little packed lunch and spend the whole day looking at the animals (I've adored animals since I was little) and I would love to go back and see how it has changed, see all the animals and just spend the day with my fiancé having fun in a place that is very nostalgic to me.

The Extravagant





The German Christmas markets. I honestly have dreamt about going here for as long as I remember. I love the winter and everything that goes along with it, The thought of wondering around drinking hot chocolate, eating yummy food, going ice skating sounds amazing and then cuddling up in a big comfy bed with maybe a wood fire going just sounds out of this world! I think if I ever do get the chance I would cry, like literally cry with happiness it's just one of those things I dream of doing but I know it would be so hard and it's just too far out of my reach at the moment but you never know right?

So they were my two choices! Would you do any of these?


I'm going to tag three people here who I think would enjoy this post too! 

Hayley at Haysparkle
and Jess at Lovely Jubbly 

8 comments :

  1. I would love to do either of these! I'm hoping to go to the christmas markets in Birmingham this year. :)

    willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love London Zoo! It's my favourite zoo, and I love that its right in the middle of London but when you're there you wouldn't know it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh i would LOVE to go to Germany over Xmas time it would be so amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you so much for tagging me hun :)

    haysparkle.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zoo, I hope you go soon! I just found your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me hun, I'm going to get this up ASAP. Got so many things I can think of doing :) You've picked a couple of good ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GO to the German Christmas Market. I've been to the one in Birmingham and it's so wonderful! GO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Christmas Market sounds amazing!! We had one in Glasgow last year and it was so good. We just ate our way around the place.

    Great list and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Budget Bucket List - Money Supermarket

Hey beauties! Little bit of a different post today, I hope you don't mind!

Money Supermarket are currently running a competition where you tell them your 'one budget' and one 'extravagant' bucket list items, and if you win you can receive £1000 towards it. £2000 if more the 50 people enter. So I decided to give it ago. Why not aye?


The Budget.


London Zoo! I have been meaning to go here for the longest time, but so many things have been getting in the way, money, time and the weather are the main aspects. My fiancé has never been so I would love to be able to take him. When I was young me and my mum would hop on a train come here with a little packed lunch and spend the whole day looking at the animals (I've adored animals since I was little) and I would love to go back and see how it has changed, see all the animals and just spend the day with my fiancé having fun in a place that is very nostalgic to me.

The Extravagant





The German Christmas markets. I honestly have dreamt about going here for as long as I remember. I love the winter and everything that goes along with it, The thought of wondering around drinking hot chocolate, eating yummy food, going ice skating sounds amazing and then cuddling up in a big comfy bed with maybe a wood fire going just sounds out of this world! I think if I ever do get the chance I would cry, like literally cry with happiness it's just one of those things I dream of doing but I know it would be so hard and it's just too far out of my reach at the moment but you never know right?

So they were my two choices! Would you do any of these?


I'm going to tag three people here who I think would enjoy this post too! 

Hayley at Haysparkle
and Jess at Lovely Jubbly 

8 comments:

  1. I would love to do either of these! I'm hoping to go to the christmas markets in Birmingham this year. :)

    willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love London Zoo! It's my favourite zoo, and I love that its right in the middle of London but when you're there you wouldn't know it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh i would LOVE to go to Germany over Xmas time it would be so amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you so much for tagging me hun :)

    haysparkle.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zoo, I hope you go soon! I just found your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me hun, I'm going to get this up ASAP. Got so many things I can think of doing :) You've picked a couple of good ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GO to the German Christmas Market. I've been to the one in Birmingham and it's so wonderful! GO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Christmas Market sounds amazing!! We had one in Glasgow last year and it was so good. We just ate our way around the place.

    Great list and good luck!

    ReplyDelete