My Summer Feet Routine Featuring Pedi-Sox*

Hello beauts, Little bit of a different post from me today I was sent a box of lovely Pedi Sox from america a month or so ago and I've been waiting for the perfect time to whip them out and give them a trail run and with all this beautiful sunshine we've been having in the UK I thought it was the best time to get my normally neglected feet looking summer ready and presentable if I wear sandles! This is the Lazy girls guide to making your feet look pretty.

First you must gather your ingredients. 

- Mary-Jane Pedi Sox. 
- Nail polish of choice.
- Foot cream(or hand cream in my case)
- Cuticle oil, I'm using the Dr.Hauschka Nem Oil.
- A nail file.

Step one: Wash and dry feet really well! 
Step two: Trim (if need be) Toenails and file to desired shape. I tend to just file them straight nothing too fancy for my toes.
Step Three- Liberally apply Nail oil and leave on for a little while, Push back any cuticle, that stuff ain't pretty!
Step Four - Now smother your feet in cream the best bit!
Step Five - Put your Pedi-sox on now.
Step Six - with a cotton pad wipe all excess cream and oil off nails thoroughly.
Step Seven - Apply nail polish.

Now the reason I leave the pedi-sox on is they actually prolong the look of clean and well looked after feet. You can keep them on as long as you like and they don't effect anything, Put them on with shoes or walk around the garden it's up too you. I think the best time to use these would be in preparation for a big night out do you feet and keep the Pedi-Sox on until your ready to go and then whip them off! 


As far as I am aware these are so far only available here with Only Fingers + Toes UK but you can find out all the information you need via their facebook page Original Pedi-Sox.

What do you think of my Lazy girls guide? What do you think of Pedi-Sox?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments :

  1. Haha I was just doing my nails and wore these socks, really cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of these.... just wow! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried these but they look super comfy! :)
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really bad at looking after my feet but you've inspired me to give them a proper pamper tonight

    Jenny x

    http://magpiegirlbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something I'd love to try, my feet need some extra tlc! Plus, weirdy I love socks so socks with a benefit = Hell yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 8 July 2013

My Summer Feet Routine Featuring Pedi-Sox*

Hello beauts, Little bit of a different post from me today I was sent a box of lovely Pedi Sox from america a month or so ago and I've been waiting for the perfect time to whip them out and give them a trail run and with all this beautiful sunshine we've been having in the UK I thought it was the best time to get my normally neglected feet looking summer ready and presentable if I wear sandles! This is the Lazy girls guide to making your feet look pretty.

First you must gather your ingredients. 

- Mary-Jane Pedi Sox. 
- Nail polish of choice.
- Foot cream(or hand cream in my case)
- Cuticle oil, I'm using the Dr.Hauschka Nem Oil.
- A nail file.

Step one: Wash and dry feet really well! 
Step two: Trim (if need be) Toenails and file to desired shape. I tend to just file them straight nothing too fancy for my toes.
Step Three- Liberally apply Nail oil and leave on for a little while, Push back any cuticle, that stuff ain't pretty!
Step Four - Now smother your feet in cream the best bit!
Step Five - Put your Pedi-sox on now.
Step Six - with a cotton pad wipe all excess cream and oil off nails thoroughly.
Step Seven - Apply nail polish.

Now the reason I leave the pedi-sox on is they actually prolong the look of clean and well looked after feet. You can keep them on as long as you like and they don't effect anything, Put them on with shoes or walk around the garden it's up too you. I think the best time to use these would be in preparation for a big night out do you feet and keep the Pedi-Sox on until your ready to go and then whip them off! 


As far as I am aware these are so far only available here with Only Fingers + Toes UK but you can find out all the information you need via their facebook page Original Pedi-Sox.

What do you think of my Lazy girls guide? What do you think of Pedi-Sox?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Haha I was just doing my nails and wore these socks, really cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of these.... just wow! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried these but they look super comfy! :)
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really bad at looking after my feet but you've inspired me to give them a proper pamper tonight

    Jenny x

    http://magpiegirlbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something I'd love to try, my feet need some extra tlc! Plus, weirdy I love socks so socks with a benefit = Hell yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete