COOLA Hand Lotion & Liplix


Hello beauties! 
I first discovered COOLA when I received my glossybox, It came with a sample sized SPF moisturizer which I loved as it was starting to get really warm over in UK and my pale skin needs some serious SPF protection. So when they asked me if I would like to try some more I jumped at the chance, as it never broke my skin out which is unusual for a sun cream! 
They sent me such a gorgeous package of loveliness 2 full sized products and some extremely handy sample sizes.

 Liplux
Peppermint + Vanilla

Oh I love this, it's literally everything you could want a lip balm to do. easy to slip into a pocket or a hand bag, and SPF 15. The formula isn't coloured, but leaves a gorgeous gloss on your lips. It's so moisturizing and doesn't sink in right away. If I was sitting by a pool this is what I would want with me at all times. The smells is also divine the peppermint comes through the strongest but the vanilla turns into something good enough to eat. In fact it reminds me of candy canes, Yum!

 Hand Lotion Bar
Cucumber Melon.

This was the second full size product and boy does it smell amazing. Fresh fruity and gorgeous, I also love the idea of a bar, sometimes taking a normal hand lotion out with you can be a pain, if you don't close it properly it can go everywhere and sometimes they just take up a ton of room. So to have this little bar on hand which is small enough to slip in a pocket is genius. It's super moisturizing but not greasy it just leaves you hands feeling super soft! It's also 99% natural ingredients. 



These were the gorgeous complimentary samples I received. They couldn't of come into my possession at a better time. I went to london all day thursday and it just so happened to be one of the hottest days of the year so having these in my bag was so great. I really enjoyed used the classic sunscreen before putting on my make and I can honestly say it worked amazingly well, no sun burn and no breaks out, It also has COOLA's signiture cucumber scent & the three body sunscreens? well they were amazing for putting on any parts of me and Matt that were exposed to the amazing sunshine! I highly recommend this brand, and would love to try more!

You can buy COOLA products HERE on amazon!

Have you tried anything for COOLA? 
Jamie

*these products were sent to me to review, 100% my own and honest review
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments :

  1. That lip balm looks fab, I really want to give it a try! And a hand lotion bar, I've never seen one before, it looks interesting, I want this too! xx


    Trial and Error Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the packaging looks really good!

    I haven't tried any of this range before, I'll definitely be exploring today! :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never even heard of them but now i have they look and sound awesome!
    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of coola, but now i definitely want to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of them but really like the look of that hand lotion bar, I'd definitely give that a try
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Coola sunscreen that came in my glossy box, that hand lotion bar looks fabulous what a great idea haha.

    Great post as always hun

    Hayley xoxo

    haysparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound fantastic, I'd never heard of them before!

    Futures; a Beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 5 August 2013

COOLA Hand Lotion & Liplix


Hello beauties! 
I first discovered COOLA when I received my glossybox, It came with a sample sized SPF moisturizer which I loved as it was starting to get really warm over in UK and my pale skin needs some serious SPF protection. So when they asked me if I would like to try some more I jumped at the chance, as it never broke my skin out which is unusual for a sun cream! 
They sent me such a gorgeous package of loveliness 2 full sized products and some extremely handy sample sizes.

 Liplux
Peppermint + Vanilla

Oh I love this, it's literally everything you could want a lip balm to do. easy to slip into a pocket or a hand bag, and SPF 15. The formula isn't coloured, but leaves a gorgeous gloss on your lips. It's so moisturizing and doesn't sink in right away. If I was sitting by a pool this is what I would want with me at all times. The smells is also divine the peppermint comes through the strongest but the vanilla turns into something good enough to eat. In fact it reminds me of candy canes, Yum!

 Hand Lotion Bar
Cucumber Melon.

This was the second full size product and boy does it smell amazing. Fresh fruity and gorgeous, I also love the idea of a bar, sometimes taking a normal hand lotion out with you can be a pain, if you don't close it properly it can go everywhere and sometimes they just take up a ton of room. So to have this little bar on hand which is small enough to slip in a pocket is genius. It's super moisturizing but not greasy it just leaves you hands feeling super soft! It's also 99% natural ingredients. 



These were the gorgeous complimentary samples I received. They couldn't of come into my possession at a better time. I went to london all day thursday and it just so happened to be one of the hottest days of the year so having these in my bag was so great. I really enjoyed used the classic sunscreen before putting on my make and I can honestly say it worked amazingly well, no sun burn and no breaks out, It also has COOLA's signiture cucumber scent & the three body sunscreens? well they were amazing for putting on any parts of me and Matt that were exposed to the amazing sunshine! I highly recommend this brand, and would love to try more!

You can buy COOLA products HERE on amazon!

Have you tried anything for COOLA? 
Jamie

*these products were sent to me to review, 100% my own and honest review
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. That lip balm looks fab, I really want to give it a try! And a hand lotion bar, I've never seen one before, it looks interesting, I want this too! xx


    Trial and Error Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the packaging looks really good!

    I haven't tried any of this range before, I'll definitely be exploring today! :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never even heard of them but now i have they look and sound awesome!
    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of coola, but now i definitely want to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of them but really like the look of that hand lotion bar, I'd definitely give that a try
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Coola sunscreen that came in my glossy box, that hand lotion bar looks fabulous what a great idea haha.

    Great post as always hun

    Hayley xoxo

    haysparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound fantastic, I'd never heard of them before!

    Futures; a Beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete