Deborah Milano24 Ore Velvet Eyeshadow & Ultraliner Review

Hello Beauties! 

The lovely people over at Deborah Milano asked me if I would like to try some more of their products, Which of course I jumped at as I was so impressed with the lipstick they had previously sent me you can read that review HERE. I chose a Eyeshadow in the shade Apricot & their Eyeliner.






For quite a while I've been looking for a eyeshadow in a peachy apricot shade and really struggled so when I saw that Deborah Milano sold one I was so excited, I've never tried a shade like this on my eyes so I had no idea what to expect. It a gorgeous burnt orange shimmer that's so perfectly pigmented and easy to blend the colour is also extremely consistent which I love and it's not at all powdery. 





So these eyeliners happen to be my favourite. I love the dip and draw concept and it's what i've always preferred. I do how ever find some nibs are too bendy and flexible and that drives me mad, this one however this one is PERFECT is stiff enough to not create ugly tugging on splashing? you know when eyeliners flick? that drives me nuts too. I'm not sure i've come across and eyeliner as good as this one and I've tried a lot. It really is effortless and SO easy to use, the colour is also the perfect pitch black. It's also Hypo-allergenic. I LOVE it. 



So I created this little look as I thought I should show you what they both look like on the eye. I actually really like it, it appears a lot brighter on the lid and I think that might be something to do with my eye colour and skin tone but I think for a pop of colour in autumn/winter it looks great! 

Have you tried any Deborah Milano eyeshadows?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments :

  1. look's like a gorgeous shade, especially with autumn creeping up :)
    chanelle jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the eyeshadow, it looks great! I wear liquid eyeliner everyday, and I'm just about to run out so I may treat myself to this eyeliner!

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! the eye shadow is such a lovely shade it will be great for autumn and winter!

    Gemma xxx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ultraliner does look really good. Getting a bit sick of trying to find a decent one! Stupid question , where did you get it from?

    Mel x
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the eyeshadow looks amazing!
    such a gorgeous shade!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried any DM products but this look is really nice! xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color! Great review :)

    http://victorialeejensen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i love the eyeshadow, such a lovely shade! and the embossing is pretty ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a lovely eyeshadow ! I just loved the pigmentation
    Awesome review
    xoxo Shreya
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the final look! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Deborah Milano24 Ore Velvet Eyeshadow & Ultraliner Review

Hello Beauties! 

The lovely people over at Deborah Milano asked me if I would like to try some more of their products, Which of course I jumped at as I was so impressed with the lipstick they had previously sent me you can read that review HERE. I chose a Eyeshadow in the shade Apricot & their Eyeliner.






For quite a while I've been looking for a eyeshadow in a peachy apricot shade and really struggled so when I saw that Deborah Milano sold one I was so excited, I've never tried a shade like this on my eyes so I had no idea what to expect. It a gorgeous burnt orange shimmer that's so perfectly pigmented and easy to blend the colour is also extremely consistent which I love and it's not at all powdery. 





So these eyeliners happen to be my favourite. I love the dip and draw concept and it's what i've always preferred. I do how ever find some nibs are too bendy and flexible and that drives me mad, this one however this one is PERFECT is stiff enough to not create ugly tugging on splashing? you know when eyeliners flick? that drives me nuts too. I'm not sure i've come across and eyeliner as good as this one and I've tried a lot. It really is effortless and SO easy to use, the colour is also the perfect pitch black. It's also Hypo-allergenic. I LOVE it. 



So I created this little look as I thought I should show you what they both look like on the eye. I actually really like it, it appears a lot brighter on the lid and I think that might be something to do with my eye colour and skin tone but I think for a pop of colour in autumn/winter it looks great! 

Have you tried any Deborah Milano eyeshadows?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. look's like a gorgeous shade, especially with autumn creeping up :)
    chanelle jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the eyeshadow, it looks great! I wear liquid eyeliner everyday, and I'm just about to run out so I may treat myself to this eyeliner!

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! the eye shadow is such a lovely shade it will be great for autumn and winter!

    Gemma xxx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ultraliner does look really good. Getting a bit sick of trying to find a decent one! Stupid question , where did you get it from?

    Mel x
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the eyeshadow looks amazing!
    such a gorgeous shade!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried any DM products but this look is really nice! xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color! Great review :)

    http://victorialeejensen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i love the eyeshadow, such a lovely shade! and the embossing is pretty ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a lovely eyeshadow ! I just loved the pigmentation
    Awesome review
    xoxo Shreya
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the final look! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete