Kelly Brook Eyeshadow Quad - Lana






Afternoon beauties!

I was buying a new jacket in New Look yesterday and while queuing I spotted this little appealing palette by Kelly Brook, I picked up the Lana palette. They always seem to put pretty things in the Que so you just can't resist picking something up!

Anyway on to the palette the outside box is really pretty and looks great but once opened and the palette removed its flimsy and looks easily breakable. Granted the eyeshadows look like they will be fine but the hinges and top plastic cover aren't great. You get a decent amount of eyeshadow per colour which I love, and the pretty bow indented design looks so cute and girly, all colours are shimmers L-R Cream, Peach, Champagne and Plum. I was really disappointed to find the first three aren't at all pigmented I had to heavily swatch them to show the colour on my arm but the plum shade was a quick dip and swipe and it's SO pigmented, I don't really understand how three lack colour but the last is really strong. I mean they are okay, I suppose the first three could be used for highlighter on a topper on another eyeshadow to add a little sparkle but, being the good blogger I am a pursued them and created a very neutral look, using the cream, champagne and very gently the plum! They came out slightly brighter on the lid as I applied MUA's eyeshadow primer. A plus to this product is it only cost me £2.99!

Have you tried anything from the Kelly Brook Make-up range?
Jamie
x

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments :

  1. Its so cheap, But for the Pigmentation for an extra £1.00 you can buy the MUA palettes it looks nice on your eyes.

    Carrieanne x


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour payoff of the last one. Great little quad though!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed would be perfect if you wanted minimal make-up! x

      Delete
  3. gorgeous colors and can't beat that price. thank you for sharing, lovely blog as well. would love it if we could keep in contact and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to on there.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 16 August 2013

Kelly Brook Eyeshadow Quad - Lana






Afternoon beauties!

I was buying a new jacket in New Look yesterday and while queuing I spotted this little appealing palette by Kelly Brook, I picked up the Lana palette. They always seem to put pretty things in the Que so you just can't resist picking something up!

Anyway on to the palette the outside box is really pretty and looks great but once opened and the palette removed its flimsy and looks easily breakable. Granted the eyeshadows look like they will be fine but the hinges and top plastic cover aren't great. You get a decent amount of eyeshadow per colour which I love, and the pretty bow indented design looks so cute and girly, all colours are shimmers L-R Cream, Peach, Champagne and Plum. I was really disappointed to find the first three aren't at all pigmented I had to heavily swatch them to show the colour on my arm but the plum shade was a quick dip and swipe and it's SO pigmented, I don't really understand how three lack colour but the last is really strong. I mean they are okay, I suppose the first three could be used for highlighter on a topper on another eyeshadow to add a little sparkle but, being the good blogger I am a pursued them and created a very neutral look, using the cream, champagne and very gently the plum! They came out slightly brighter on the lid as I applied MUA's eyeshadow primer. A plus to this product is it only cost me £2.99!

Have you tried anything from the Kelly Brook Make-up range?
Jamie
x

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Its so cheap, But for the Pigmentation for an extra £1.00 you can buy the MUA palettes it looks nice on your eyes.

    Carrieanne x


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour payoff of the last one. Great little quad though!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed would be perfect if you wanted minimal make-up! x

      Delete
  3. gorgeous colors and can't beat that price. thank you for sharing, lovely blog as well. would love it if we could keep in contact and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to on there.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete