ELF Mineral Lip Gloss - Daring




Afternoon beauties, 

I'm not sure if any of you know this but, I used to love ELF to the point where most of my make-up came from them, then around 18 months ago I made an order and I didn't fall in love the with products like I used to. I also now see a lot of back and forward from other bloggers, Some things are amazing, other thing not so much. So when I was contacted asking if I would like to try a Lipgloss I jumped at the chance, I've not tried anything from them in a long time so this was the perfect opportunity. 

The lipgloss I was sent is in shade Daring a pretty pink tinted translucent base with a really pretty glitter, a plus is the glitter doesn't feel gritty which I love. The website claims this is a non-sticky or tacky which is true but I find the lipgloss almost heavy on my lips the texture is thick but its not the worst i've come across and it stays on pretty well. I also think this looks stunning on its own but would also look gorgeous over a pink/red lipstick to give it some depth! I like this product and while think lipgloss isn't my favourite I can forgive this one as it is gorgeous once applied! You can buy it HERE for £3.50.

Have you tried anything from ELF Recently? I'd love some recommendations!
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. seem like a great daytime addition. I like that it has a sheer quality to it!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely. I think it's nice because the shimmer isn't too overwhelming.

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. The shade is really nice and the glitter particles are so subtle. I don't tend to purchase lipglosses that feel heavy though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really very helpful and informative post. I like it. it help us to full service offered for ladies online shopping Buy Skin Care Products Online.


    Best lip gloss & Best moisturizing lip balm

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 13 September 2013

ELF Mineral Lip Gloss - Daring




Afternoon beauties, 

I'm not sure if any of you know this but, I used to love ELF to the point where most of my make-up came from them, then around 18 months ago I made an order and I didn't fall in love the with products like I used to. I also now see a lot of back and forward from other bloggers, Some things are amazing, other thing not so much. So when I was contacted asking if I would like to try a Lipgloss I jumped at the chance, I've not tried anything from them in a long time so this was the perfect opportunity. 

The lipgloss I was sent is in shade Daring a pretty pink tinted translucent base with a really pretty glitter, a plus is the glitter doesn't feel gritty which I love. The website claims this is a non-sticky or tacky which is true but I find the lipgloss almost heavy on my lips the texture is thick but its not the worst i've come across and it stays on pretty well. I also think this looks stunning on its own but would also look gorgeous over a pink/red lipstick to give it some depth! I like this product and while think lipgloss isn't my favourite I can forgive this one as it is gorgeous once applied! You can buy it HERE for £3.50.

Have you tried anything from ELF Recently? I'd love some recommendations!
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. seem like a great daytime addition. I like that it has a sheer quality to it!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely. I think it's nice because the shimmer isn't too overwhelming.

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. The shade is really nice and the glitter particles are so subtle. I don't tend to purchase lipglosses that feel heavy though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really very helpful and informative post. I like it. it help us to full service offered for ladies online shopping Buy Skin Care Products Online.


    Best lip gloss & Best moisturizing lip balm

    ReplyDelete