Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick Collection.



Are you excited?! I'm so excite. How beautiful is this little Gothic Glam Collection from Collection? I instantly fell in love and picked up Scorned while in superdrug Friday, but then I realised I needed them all and went back and got the other two Monday! Boy am I glad I did, I'll stop blabbering and let the photo's do most of the talking.



I LOVE Scorned. My goodness, all the berry goodness of a dark plum shade. It looks so stunning against my pale skin. This is one of those colours I think would suit so many different skin tones as it's very bold. The only downside to these lipsticks is they cling to any dryness so lip balm is essential before use! I would also advice using a lip brush for precision application as one wrong move with this one can cause a whole heap of problems!  



I wasn't expecting to love Seduction like I do, infact I didn't think I would like this at all but it has quickly become my favourite of the three. It's a super unusual colour almost like an autumn appropriate bright with a blue untone. Oooh it's pretty again use a lip brush!  



Revenge is a stunning Raspberry red/pink that's so wearable and undoubtedly very sexy. I applied this awfully now I am looking at the photos. This one is slightly more on the wetter side? again a lip brush is needed and also a lip liner as it bleeds! 

While these lipsticks really aren't work appropriate, they will look amazing as the weekend winter nights are drawing in, sipping hot chocolate and sitting by open fires. Too far? maybe but these would also be amazing if you fancy dressing up for Halloween as the price is also fantastic at £2.99 a pop! Commitment free.

What's you favourite of the bunch?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments :

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I need them all! They look incredible, especially Seduction!
    So cheap so I think I'll definitely be picking one up soon!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing!! I will definitely be picking these up!

    Adele-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I want them all! Love the plum shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of Seduction. I think that the other two are a bit too much for me haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want them all, is that bad? At that price point all sense of restraint goes out of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Halloween these are amazing. On a normal day these aren't really my kind of thing. I do love Collection though, and do love Halloween! Seduction is a lot lighter than I expected, I was pleasantly surprised. I'd actually consider wearing it on a normal day. Scorned is my favourite vampy one but seduction is definitely my favourite :) You can't argue with that price tag. x

    Lilie | mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Seduction has to be my favourite! What a bargain, can't believe they're under £3. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all 3. Seem really nice for winter! :D
    Hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look amazing! Scorned looks like a beautiful shade!

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked three pretty shades. I love the look of Seduction.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick Collection.



Are you excited?! I'm so excite. How beautiful is this little Gothic Glam Collection from Collection? I instantly fell in love and picked up Scorned while in superdrug Friday, but then I realised I needed them all and went back and got the other two Monday! Boy am I glad I did, I'll stop blabbering and let the photo's do most of the talking.



I LOVE Scorned. My goodness, all the berry goodness of a dark plum shade. It looks so stunning against my pale skin. This is one of those colours I think would suit so many different skin tones as it's very bold. The only downside to these lipsticks is they cling to any dryness so lip balm is essential before use! I would also advice using a lip brush for precision application as one wrong move with this one can cause a whole heap of problems!  



I wasn't expecting to love Seduction like I do, infact I didn't think I would like this at all but it has quickly become my favourite of the three. It's a super unusual colour almost like an autumn appropriate bright with a blue untone. Oooh it's pretty again use a lip brush!  



Revenge is a stunning Raspberry red/pink that's so wearable and undoubtedly very sexy. I applied this awfully now I am looking at the photos. This one is slightly more on the wetter side? again a lip brush is needed and also a lip liner as it bleeds! 

While these lipsticks really aren't work appropriate, they will look amazing as the weekend winter nights are drawing in, sipping hot chocolate and sitting by open fires. Too far? maybe but these would also be amazing if you fancy dressing up for Halloween as the price is also fantastic at £2.99 a pop! Commitment free.

What's you favourite of the bunch?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I need them all! They look incredible, especially Seduction!
    So cheap so I think I'll definitely be picking one up soon!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing!! I will definitely be picking these up!

    Adele-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I want them all! Love the plum shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of Seduction. I think that the other two are a bit too much for me haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want them all, is that bad? At that price point all sense of restraint goes out of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Halloween these are amazing. On a normal day these aren't really my kind of thing. I do love Collection though, and do love Halloween! Seduction is a lot lighter than I expected, I was pleasantly surprised. I'd actually consider wearing it on a normal day. Scorned is my favourite vampy one but seduction is definitely my favourite :) You can't argue with that price tag. x

    Lilie | mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Seduction has to be my favourite! What a bargain, can't believe they're under £3. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all 3. Seem really nice for winter! :D
    Hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look amazing! Scorned looks like a beautiful shade!

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked three pretty shades. I love the look of Seduction.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete