Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant




Happy Halloween you beautiful bunch! 

The lovely people from beauty900 sent me a gorgeous bunch of goodies to try, they are a Authorised stocklist of Dermalogica skincare and more then 10 years in the industry. They also very kindly send samples off with your orders, which I adore as it opens you up to so many new products.

They sent me a few things over but so far I'm in love with this Dermalogica daily microfoliant. At first I was a little hesitant to use this as most exfoliaters I've used break me out dreadfully and cause me so much grief, but this is a delightful change. 

One thing I would say about this product is the application is like nothing I've ever heard of before, it comes in powder form which you tip on to your hand, apply water until it forms a paste and then apply to face. I found it so unusual, but I could tell how well it was going to work because my hands felt so smooth before I'd even put it on my face, but, once on my face I found it gentle and soft and it sort of melts away at that point I applied more water and found it to emulsify a little more then I rinsed it off. 

What I was left with was beautifully soft skin, no redness, no soreness, no tingling. Just the perfect product which does as it says on the tin. I really think you get what you pay for with dermalogica. Granted it on the pricey side BUT I can see the small 13g sample they sent me lasting at least a month as you only need the smallest amount! 

Have you tried anything from Dermalogica? I'd love to try more!
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. I adore Dermalogica! Not heard of this product yet but I'm so curious!
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so different! I haven't heard of it either, but I really want to check it out x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get it easily from http://beauty900.co.uk/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant-75g

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant




Happy Halloween you beautiful bunch! 

The lovely people from beauty900 sent me a gorgeous bunch of goodies to try, they are a Authorised stocklist of Dermalogica skincare and more then 10 years in the industry. They also very kindly send samples off with your orders, which I adore as it opens you up to so many new products.

They sent me a few things over but so far I'm in love with this Dermalogica daily microfoliant. At first I was a little hesitant to use this as most exfoliaters I've used break me out dreadfully and cause me so much grief, but this is a delightful change. 

One thing I would say about this product is the application is like nothing I've ever heard of before, it comes in powder form which you tip on to your hand, apply water until it forms a paste and then apply to face. I found it so unusual, but I could tell how well it was going to work because my hands felt so smooth before I'd even put it on my face, but, once on my face I found it gentle and soft and it sort of melts away at that point I applied more water and found it to emulsify a little more then I rinsed it off. 

What I was left with was beautifully soft skin, no redness, no soreness, no tingling. Just the perfect product which does as it says on the tin. I really think you get what you pay for with dermalogica. Granted it on the pricey side BUT I can see the small 13g sample they sent me lasting at least a month as you only need the smallest amount! 

Have you tried anything from Dermalogica? I'd love to try more!
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I adore Dermalogica! Not heard of this product yet but I'm so curious!
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so different! I haven't heard of it either, but I really want to check it out x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get it easily from http://beauty900.co.uk/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant-75g

    ReplyDelete