NYC Applelicious Lip Balm - Apple Blossom






Afternoon beauties! 
Today I thought I'd show you this cute little NYC tinted Lip Balm I picked up! 

I think this only cost £2.50-£3.00 which is so good as the product is most definitely a bigger sized lip balm then most, I also love the apple detailing that runs the whole way through the balm. The colour I got is the darkest but only shows a slight bit of purple tint, it feels amazing once on the lips, softening, non-sticky or greasy and really moisturising. The smell isn't really noticeable until you apply it to your lips, its a sweet apple scent that isn't overpowering  but still lovely. I loved popping this in my pocket while I was at work as it was super handy just to pull out and give my lips a quick bit of shine and a little colour but sadly I lost it the second day I had it! I was gutted beyond belief but for the great price I won't hesitate in buying another as I really do like them!

Which is your favourite lip balm?
Jamie
x



7 comments :

  1. How cute with the apple in it, I wouldn't expect that from NYC, gorgeous colour too.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! My fav at the moment is Burt's Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of these in the shade Garnet Gala. I didn't really like the texture of it but it's definitely an affordable product.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, I managed to get a pink one from poundworld not so long ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh so pretty! I'm loving the Nivea lip creams at the moment but I bet that smells loverly!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tinted lip balms for every day use as my lips are really dry so they need moisturising but I like the bit of colour they add as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like it to be slightly more pigmented but that's a great price and I love the apple. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 21 October 2013

NYC Applelicious Lip Balm - Apple Blossom






Afternoon beauties! 
Today I thought I'd show you this cute little NYC tinted Lip Balm I picked up! 

I think this only cost £2.50-£3.00 which is so good as the product is most definitely a bigger sized lip balm then most, I also love the apple detailing that runs the whole way through the balm. The colour I got is the darkest but only shows a slight bit of purple tint, it feels amazing once on the lips, softening, non-sticky or greasy and really moisturising. The smell isn't really noticeable until you apply it to your lips, its a sweet apple scent that isn't overpowering  but still lovely. I loved popping this in my pocket while I was at work as it was super handy just to pull out and give my lips a quick bit of shine and a little colour but sadly I lost it the second day I had it! I was gutted beyond belief but for the great price I won't hesitate in buying another as I really do like them!

Which is your favourite lip balm?
Jamie
x



7 comments:

  1. How cute with the apple in it, I wouldn't expect that from NYC, gorgeous colour too.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! My fav at the moment is Burt's Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of these in the shade Garnet Gala. I didn't really like the texture of it but it's definitely an affordable product.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, I managed to get a pink one from poundworld not so long ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh so pretty! I'm loving the Nivea lip creams at the moment but I bet that smells loverly!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tinted lip balms for every day use as my lips are really dry so they need moisturising but I like the bit of colour they add as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like it to be slightly more pigmented but that's a great price and I love the apple. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete