Barry M Limited Edition Glitter




Hello beauties! 

I'm not sure if anyone has ever noticed this but I have a real love of glitter, I'm like a magpie who seeks out everything glittery. I'm not actually the biggest fan of nail polish these days as it chips after a new hours at work, but I couldn't resist in picking up this stunner. 

Packed with pink holographic glitter this nail polish is sure to delight everyone. I used a base coat of a baby pink nail polish for this one as I find the holographic polishes can look a little patchy without one. Although I can't find this nail polish online anywhere!? Don't get mad if I've got this wrong but I think it is one of two limited edition polishes for the Christmas period, the other being a gold strand glitter they are both beautiful!

Which is your all time favourite nail polish?
Jamie
x

8 comments :

  1. Oh my, how beautiful is this! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty glitter, I love the undertones.
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning! I loveee glitter polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous colour x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Look at all that glitter! This makes me want to go out and buy that nail polish now.

    Lorilee
    xxx

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 29 November 2013

Barry M Limited Edition Glitter




Hello beauties! 

I'm not sure if anyone has ever noticed this but I have a real love of glitter, I'm like a magpie who seeks out everything glittery. I'm not actually the biggest fan of nail polish these days as it chips after a new hours at work, but I couldn't resist in picking up this stunner. 

Packed with pink holographic glitter this nail polish is sure to delight everyone. I used a base coat of a baby pink nail polish for this one as I find the holographic polishes can look a little patchy without one. Although I can't find this nail polish online anywhere!? Don't get mad if I've got this wrong but I think it is one of two limited edition polishes for the Christmas period, the other being a gold strand glitter they are both beautiful!

Which is your all time favourite nail polish?
Jamie
x

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, how beautiful is this! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty glitter, I love the undertones.
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning! I loveee glitter polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous colour x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Look at all that glitter! This makes me want to go out and buy that nail polish now.

    Lorilee
    xxx

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete