ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer





Afternoon beauties! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas! 

Today I've got a fabulous little product I picked up the ELF Cosmetics 50% off sale a few weeks ago. The product itself is from the Studio Range where the packaging really reminds me of Nars, the same soft matte feel with rounded edges. It also features a large clear mirror in the top of the compact which is great for travel and ease of use.

The blush & bronze duo I picked up was Antigua a bright pink blush with a gentle but hardly noticeable silver shimmer, I adore this blush and have been using it every day since I got it, It's super pigmented so only a little is needed but it's also effortlessly blendable and I find it suits my pale skin tone great.  

On the other hand, I'm not to keen on the Bronzer, while it does make a perfect contouring blush it really does need the lightest of hands. I just touch it ever so slightly in the powder and that's more then enough for me, the shade is far to dark for my skin, but I see this suiting tanned and darker much much better. I also found it tricky to blend I found once applied to the skin it stuck to where ever I put it and took some real effort to blend. However, I do still use this product when going out and when I feel contouring is needed.

Overall I do like this the duo, I particularly like the blush and think it is really great for the bargain £3.75 price tag! 

Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments :

  1. Wow, what a bargain! I don't use bronzer but I really like the sound of the blush, it looks like such a yummy shade. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and the blush is beautiful but I really wanted the bronzer to have a matte finish, still a bargain though! I agree a light hand is needed with the bronzer :)

    http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard mixed reviews about this. I dont think people like the bronzer in general though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blusher and contoring kit looks great although I think it may look a little dark on my pale skin. However, you say it goes well with your pale skin so I may give this a whirl.

    Lorilee

    xxx

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 30 December 2013

ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer





Afternoon beauties! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas! 

Today I've got a fabulous little product I picked up the ELF Cosmetics 50% off sale a few weeks ago. The product itself is from the Studio Range where the packaging really reminds me of Nars, the same soft matte feel with rounded edges. It also features a large clear mirror in the top of the compact which is great for travel and ease of use.

The blush & bronze duo I picked up was Antigua a bright pink blush with a gentle but hardly noticeable silver shimmer, I adore this blush and have been using it every day since I got it, It's super pigmented so only a little is needed but it's also effortlessly blendable and I find it suits my pale skin tone great.  

On the other hand, I'm not to keen on the Bronzer, while it does make a perfect contouring blush it really does need the lightest of hands. I just touch it ever so slightly in the powder and that's more then enough for me, the shade is far to dark for my skin, but I see this suiting tanned and darker much much better. I also found it tricky to blend I found once applied to the skin it stuck to where ever I put it and took some real effort to blend. However, I do still use this product when going out and when I feel contouring is needed.

Overall I do like this the duo, I particularly like the blush and think it is really great for the bargain £3.75 price tag! 

Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a bargain! I don't use bronzer but I really like the sound of the blush, it looks like such a yummy shade. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and the blush is beautiful but I really wanted the bronzer to have a matte finish, still a bargain though! I agree a light hand is needed with the bronzer :)

    http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard mixed reviews about this. I dont think people like the bronzer in general though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blusher and contoring kit looks great although I think it may look a little dark on my pale skin. However, you say it goes well with your pale skin so I may give this a whirl.

    Lorilee

    xxx

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete