Glossybox Christmas 2013








I'm over the moon with this months Glossybox! How stunning is the Seche nail polish? I'm so excited about using it as I've heard nothing but good things about them. I feel like the soap is a little bit of a change which is nice, it looks and smells heavenly! I also think it was great that they added a razor I've not ever used one quite as big as this one so that will be interesting! I will probably review each item in turn of the next few weeks so keep a look out for that!

Did you get the same as me in your glossybox this month? If not what else did you get?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

P.S, I would just like to thank everyone who reads my blog as I have just reached 500 bloglovin' followers! I'm so excited and so grateful for all of your support and help when needed, I've not dicided how to celebrate it yet but look of for something in the new year! Thank you again and again, xx  

8 comments :

  1. Ooh looks lovely! Hopefully mine will arrive today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like the look of this, can't wait for mine x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box looks amazing, such good goodies!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish shade is beautiful x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box for December is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got the Bee Nature Soap in another box (Deautybox) last month!
    Very fond of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O seriously regretting cancelling my subscription...who needs money when you could have that nail polish?!?! :(

    www.leesha-jayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 16 December 2013

Glossybox Christmas 2013








I'm over the moon with this months Glossybox! How stunning is the Seche nail polish? I'm so excited about using it as I've heard nothing but good things about them. I feel like the soap is a little bit of a change which is nice, it looks and smells heavenly! I also think it was great that they added a razor I've not ever used one quite as big as this one so that will be interesting! I will probably review each item in turn of the next few weeks so keep a look out for that!

Did you get the same as me in your glossybox this month? If not what else did you get?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

P.S, I would just like to thank everyone who reads my blog as I have just reached 500 bloglovin' followers! I'm so excited and so grateful for all of your support and help when needed, I've not dicided how to celebrate it yet but look of for something in the new year! Thank you again and again, xx  

8 comments:

  1. Ooh looks lovely! Hopefully mine will arrive today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like the look of this, can't wait for mine x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box looks amazing, such good goodies!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish shade is beautiful x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box for December is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got the Bee Nature Soap in another box (Deautybox) last month!
    Very fond of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O seriously regretting cancelling my subscription...who needs money when you could have that nail polish?!?! :(

    www.leesha-jayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete