Revlon ColourStay Foundation - Ivory




Afternoon beauties! 

I've had my eye on this foundation for the longest time now, but the £12.99 price tag was putting me off as I was saving up to buy Estee lauder double wear. However it was my birthday last weekend so I took the plunge as it was 3 for 2! 

The foundation bottle itself feels super lovely, made from thick glass it feels more expensive then it is. I also think it looks more high end. The foundation is a full coverage which I was looking for as i'd never tried on before however, when applying this for the first time I realised it wasn't as full coverage as I would have liked. redness was rapidly reduced but spots and other blemishes were still a little noticeable once I applied my Collection concealer and powder it was perfect, It also claims to last 24 hours I wore it all day yesterday and it didn't budge. The colour itself is perfect for us pink toned pale girls, if you pink toned but pale like me you will know how hard it to find a great foundation like this at a great price! 

What I was hoping for out of this foundation was a cheaper Estee Lauder Double wear with a little bit more coverage. Although this finish and feel is completely different it is great alternative! 

Did you take advantage of the Revlon 3 for 2?
Jamie
x

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I really like colorstay, depending on what you apply it with you can get different coverage which is great. If you know what shade you want then you can get it cheaper from fragrancedirect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't try this until very recently myself! It did take me a little bit of time to figure out how to apply it so it looks good, but I agree! As a verrrrrry pale pink-toned girl, I am so lucky to have found something like this. And I agree, I am SO glad it stays on for so long! I work very long days and it is so nice to not have to worry about it wearing off or anything. I'm glad you love it as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Revlon ColourStay Foundation - Ivory




Afternoon beauties! 

I've had my eye on this foundation for the longest time now, but the £12.99 price tag was putting me off as I was saving up to buy Estee lauder double wear. However it was my birthday last weekend so I took the plunge as it was 3 for 2! 

The foundation bottle itself feels super lovely, made from thick glass it feels more expensive then it is. I also think it looks more high end. The foundation is a full coverage which I was looking for as i'd never tried on before however, when applying this for the first time I realised it wasn't as full coverage as I would have liked. redness was rapidly reduced but spots and other blemishes were still a little noticeable once I applied my Collection concealer and powder it was perfect, It also claims to last 24 hours I wore it all day yesterday and it didn't budge. The colour itself is perfect for us pink toned pale girls, if you pink toned but pale like me you will know how hard it to find a great foundation like this at a great price! 

What I was hoping for out of this foundation was a cheaper Estee Lauder Double wear with a little bit more coverage. Although this finish and feel is completely different it is great alternative! 

Did you take advantage of the Revlon 3 for 2?
Jamie
x

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I really like colorstay, depending on what you apply it with you can get different coverage which is great. If you know what shade you want then you can get it cheaper from fragrancedirect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't try this until very recently myself! It did take me a little bit of time to figure out how to apply it so it looks good, but I agree! As a verrrrrry pale pink-toned girl, I am so lucky to have found something like this. And I agree, I am SO glad it stays on for so long! I work very long days and it is so nice to not have to worry about it wearing off or anything. I'm glad you love it as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete