Candle Wish List #1



Hello beauties! 

Currently I've become utterly obsessed with candles. I've stock piled so many for when I move, that they have their own dedicated bag now. These candles are some that I've wanted for a while now!

The scent is English lavender, Basil and Jasmine a pre-bedtime candle that relaxes and calms. This candle has actually won numerous awards and is part of the Tranquillity range. Granted its expensive but its going to last you up to 50 hours and who wouldn't love this next to their bed while they read a book before drifting off into a lovely sleep!

Oooh Diptyque you just get better and better, I've never own a Diptyque candle but I am forever picking them up and smelling them in my local  John Lewis. I chose a room spray as I love spraying them on bedding so it smells fresh every morning!

Yankee Candle Sweet Pea
This happens to be my favourite candle smell ever. I adore anything sweet pea scented and this is no exception, I find this scents throw is amazing and perfect for weekend afternoons in the spring/summer to freshen up the room and add a gorgeously sweet floral scent

Flamingo Love Potion Glitter Valentine Candle
I've seen so many people review these candles and no-body has had anything bad to say about them, so while browsing on the website this morning I came across this candle and the description has me hooked! Sugar notes of candy vanilla and pear! Hello! This candle sounds like my dream candle! 

Prices Cooks Candle
Not only are these candles incredibly good for money but they are odour eliminating. This one is the chefs candle which diminises the smell of cooked food which I love the idea of as my kitchen and front room are completely open plan. This candle is only £4.25 and last 40+ hours. I need one in my life!

Hope you liked this post! What's your candle wish list?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

  

10 comments :

  1. They have all gone on my wishlist! I really want to try some woodwick candles they smell and look amazing!

    from Brigitte a fellow candle lover at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you liked the sound of them, I've not heard of woodwick but I will definitely be checking it out :) x

      Delete
  2. Definitely favouriting this page - I'm planning on become a candle junkie but didn't know where to start other than Yankee Candles! Great blog btw :) x

    lifeintheteenlane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I've got so many brands in mind, I do love a candle! x

      Delete
  3. I'm totally intrigued by the Chef's candle! Pretty much anything with a hint of Patchouli in it, I will buy! Wonder if I can get it in the States!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not sure but you should check ebay and amazon! x

      Delete
  4. Sorry hun seems i got way to excited about the Flamingo calender and posted on the wrong post.. im obsessed with candles!

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love candles a lot
    i love the scent of sweet pea my nana used to grow them in her garden so remind me of her alot . great choices hun
    xxx
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooeeeer, i'm one of the biggest Yankee fan but I haven't seen that Sweet Pea one! I must give it a sniff :-)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. The NEOM Tranquility Candle is a-maz-ing! Everything about it - the scent, packaging, the ingredients. Highly recommend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Candle Wish List #1



Hello beauties! 

Currently I've become utterly obsessed with candles. I've stock piled so many for when I move, that they have their own dedicated bag now. These candles are some that I've wanted for a while now!

The scent is English lavender, Basil and Jasmine a pre-bedtime candle that relaxes and calms. This candle has actually won numerous awards and is part of the Tranquillity range. Granted its expensive but its going to last you up to 50 hours and who wouldn't love this next to their bed while they read a book before drifting off into a lovely sleep!

Oooh Diptyque you just get better and better, I've never own a Diptyque candle but I am forever picking them up and smelling them in my local  John Lewis. I chose a room spray as I love spraying them on bedding so it smells fresh every morning!

Yankee Candle Sweet Pea
This happens to be my favourite candle smell ever. I adore anything sweet pea scented and this is no exception, I find this scents throw is amazing and perfect for weekend afternoons in the spring/summer to freshen up the room and add a gorgeously sweet floral scent

Flamingo Love Potion Glitter Valentine Candle
I've seen so many people review these candles and no-body has had anything bad to say about them, so while browsing on the website this morning I came across this candle and the description has me hooked! Sugar notes of candy vanilla and pear! Hello! This candle sounds like my dream candle! 

Prices Cooks Candle
Not only are these candles incredibly good for money but they are odour eliminating. This one is the chefs candle which diminises the smell of cooked food which I love the idea of as my kitchen and front room are completely open plan. This candle is only £4.25 and last 40+ hours. I need one in my life!

Hope you liked this post! What's your candle wish list?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin

  

10 comments:

  1. They have all gone on my wishlist! I really want to try some woodwick candles they smell and look amazing!

    from Brigitte a fellow candle lover at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you liked the sound of them, I've not heard of woodwick but I will definitely be checking it out :) x

      Delete
  2. Definitely favouriting this page - I'm planning on become a candle junkie but didn't know where to start other than Yankee Candles! Great blog btw :) x

    lifeintheteenlane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I've got so many brands in mind, I do love a candle! x

      Delete
  3. I'm totally intrigued by the Chef's candle! Pretty much anything with a hint of Patchouli in it, I will buy! Wonder if I can get it in the States!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not sure but you should check ebay and amazon! x

      Delete
  4. Sorry hun seems i got way to excited about the Flamingo calender and posted on the wrong post.. im obsessed with candles!

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love candles a lot
    i love the scent of sweet pea my nana used to grow them in her garden so remind me of her alot . great choices hun
    xxx
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooeeeer, i'm one of the biggest Yankee fan but I haven't seen that Sweet Pea one! I must give it a sniff :-)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. The NEOM Tranquility Candle is a-maz-ing! Everything about it - the scent, packaging, the ingredients. Highly recommend. xx

    ReplyDelete