Monday Round Up!


Hello beauties, I thought I would go for something different on my blog just to break up the constant reviews! I've decided to do a weekly round of what I've been up to what, I'm doing ect. ect. So here we go! 

As you may or may not know me and my fiancé have been looking at renting a gorgeous flat in our town centre, but this has definitely has come with it's complications. There's been a minimum income cap that we are just under which means we might not get it at all, but the worst part has been waiting for my work to sort out a reference, It now won't be completed till Tuesday and I've been pulling my hair out this week waiting, but by this time next week we will know everything. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

On to trying to keep myself busy with all this going on in my little head I've been trying to keep myself super busy, Blogging being my main outlet. My new years resolution has been to 'Up my blogging game' and I think I've achieved this without a doubt, Since the end of the year I've gained over 60+ followers on blog lovin which is utterly amazing. I really take a lot of pride in my blog and knowing people like what I create makes me so very happy! 

Work has been hard I'm not going to lie, working in a massive retail store before and after Christmas is hell at times but I really do enjoy it. The people I work with are hilariously funny and although I make out it's really hard work it's probably the easiest and most rewarding job I've ever had. 

Hope you liked this, It felt really refreshing typing out something other then make-up related! 
Did you like this post? would you like to see more?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin



13 comments :

  1. Great post, and congrats on the blogging goals :)
    I love the picture too!
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the flat hun,I know how your feeling me and my partner are looking at moving places and is so stressful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, and I agree that blogging is such a good outlet. Even more reason to keep it up!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Blogging has been an outlet for me in so many ways! x

      Delete
  4. That's a good idea :) I need to think of something like this so I'm not doing the same thing constantly! Thinking of ideas can be hard work haha :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found your blog from another blogger, and your story is quite interesting. I think I am going through the same situation about finding a great flat to rent for this Summer. Wish you all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a lifestyle kind of post once in a while :)
    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post dear, I hope everything goes well for you and you get the flat you wanted x

    http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 20 January 2014

Monday Round Up!


Hello beauties, I thought I would go for something different on my blog just to break up the constant reviews! I've decided to do a weekly round of what I've been up to what, I'm doing ect. ect. So here we go! 

As you may or may not know me and my fiancé have been looking at renting a gorgeous flat in our town centre, but this has definitely has come with it's complications. There's been a minimum income cap that we are just under which means we might not get it at all, but the worst part has been waiting for my work to sort out a reference, It now won't be completed till Tuesday and I've been pulling my hair out this week waiting, but by this time next week we will know everything. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

On to trying to keep myself busy with all this going on in my little head I've been trying to keep myself super busy, Blogging being my main outlet. My new years resolution has been to 'Up my blogging game' and I think I've achieved this without a doubt, Since the end of the year I've gained over 60+ followers on blog lovin which is utterly amazing. I really take a lot of pride in my blog and knowing people like what I create makes me so very happy! 

Work has been hard I'm not going to lie, working in a massive retail store before and after Christmas is hell at times but I really do enjoy it. The people I work with are hilariously funny and although I make out it's really hard work it's probably the easiest and most rewarding job I've ever had. 

Hope you liked this, It felt really refreshing typing out something other then make-up related! 
Did you like this post? would you like to see more?
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin



13 comments:

  1. Great post, and congrats on the blogging goals :)
    I love the picture too!
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the flat hun,I know how your feeling me and my partner are looking at moving places and is so stressful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, and I agree that blogging is such a good outlet. Even more reason to keep it up!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Blogging has been an outlet for me in so many ways! x

      Delete
  4. That's a good idea :) I need to think of something like this so I'm not doing the same thing constantly! Thinking of ideas can be hard work haha :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found your blog from another blogger, and your story is quite interesting. I think I am going through the same situation about finding a great flat to rent for this Summer. Wish you all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a lifestyle kind of post once in a while :)
    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post dear, I hope everything goes well for you and you get the flat you wanted x

    http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete