NYX - I dream of St.Kitt





Hello beauties! I forgot to post yesterday so I thought I would today instead!

The story how I came to find this eyeshadow palette is rather odd. While walking around my local (large) BHS the weekend before Christmas when they had put almost all Christmas related products on sale early, I spotted a small box in which situated TONS of NYX eyeshadow palletes from the Caribbean Collection something I hadn't heard of before but they were marked down from £9 to £4 and then to £2! So I opened all the boxes and almost all have them had been tampered with minus the two I picked up a two mosaic blushers for £1! I couldn't say no and very kindly my fiancee snapped them up as a Christmas present for me!

This paliete I'm showing you today is the I dream of ST.Kitt set which is such a pretty neutrals pallete. I before using this I'd never tried anything that NYX has had to offer so I was so excited when Christmas rolled around I was so eager to snap some photos and try it out, I can honestly say I've fallen in loved it and used it every single day since getting it! 

The packaging is sleek and really sturdy, I don't see this opening up in my handbag anytime soon. The lid opens to reveal a massive mirror which is so so handy to have and 5 beautiful neutral shades. The first a gorgeous matte pale yellow, The second a matte chestnut brown, The third a medium brown with a very fine gold shimmer, The forth a really gorgeous pale matte off white, The fifth is a dark brown with a small amount of shimmer! I tend to use this with my urban decay primer potion but I have used it on it own and it still last a pretty long time with no creasing! I really think this is the perfect palette for everyone. 

I couldn't find this palette anywhere in the UK apart from on ebay HERE for £6.00! 

What's your favourite NYX product?
Jamie
x


28 comments :

  1. This palette is beautiful! The pigmentation is great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shades, and the pigmentation is good x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pallet looks amazing. Perfect for everyday use.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I love how versatile it can be too! xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love NYX palettes! These shades look gorgeous, and what a bargain! :)
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was an utter bargain - I love NYX's makeup they're amazing quality! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually dont own anything from NYX but i really like the look of their blushers and lip products!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't own anything before now either but I really think if all their products are this high quality it would be amazing brand!

      Delete
  8. How lucky are you!? I wish I could do this and find a bargain!

    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous palette which I need in my life, those colours are perfect for me! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are just beautiful! The colours look so pretty too, looks great for every day
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This palette is really nice! It's a pretty neutral palette and perfect for everyday!

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, 5 January 2014

NYX - I dream of St.Kitt





Hello beauties! I forgot to post yesterday so I thought I would today instead!

The story how I came to find this eyeshadow palette is rather odd. While walking around my local (large) BHS the weekend before Christmas when they had put almost all Christmas related products on sale early, I spotted a small box in which situated TONS of NYX eyeshadow palletes from the Caribbean Collection something I hadn't heard of before but they were marked down from £9 to £4 and then to £2! So I opened all the boxes and almost all have them had been tampered with minus the two I picked up a two mosaic blushers for £1! I couldn't say no and very kindly my fiancee snapped them up as a Christmas present for me!

This paliete I'm showing you today is the I dream of ST.Kitt set which is such a pretty neutrals pallete. I before using this I'd never tried anything that NYX has had to offer so I was so excited when Christmas rolled around I was so eager to snap some photos and try it out, I can honestly say I've fallen in loved it and used it every single day since getting it! 

The packaging is sleek and really sturdy, I don't see this opening up in my handbag anytime soon. The lid opens to reveal a massive mirror which is so so handy to have and 5 beautiful neutral shades. The first a gorgeous matte pale yellow, The second a matte chestnut brown, The third a medium brown with a very fine gold shimmer, The forth a really gorgeous pale matte off white, The fifth is a dark brown with a small amount of shimmer! I tend to use this with my urban decay primer potion but I have used it on it own and it still last a pretty long time with no creasing! I really think this is the perfect palette for everyone. 

I couldn't find this palette anywhere in the UK apart from on ebay HERE for £6.00! 

What's your favourite NYX product?
Jamie
x


28 comments:

  1. This palette is beautiful! The pigmentation is great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shades, and the pigmentation is good x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pallet looks amazing. Perfect for everyday use.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I love how versatile it can be too! xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love NYX palettes! These shades look gorgeous, and what a bargain! :)
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was an utter bargain - I love NYX's makeup they're amazing quality! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually dont own anything from NYX but i really like the look of their blushers and lip products!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't own anything before now either but I really think if all their products are this high quality it would be amazing brand!

      Delete
  8. How lucky are you!? I wish I could do this and find a bargain!

    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous palette which I need in my life, those colours are perfect for me! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are just beautiful! The colours look so pretty too, looks great for every day
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This palette is really nice! It's a pretty neutral palette and perfect for everyday!

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete