Monday Round Up #3


Hey beauties,

I know I said this last week but how quickly is time flying on by now? I feel like the beginning of January lasted a life time now all of a sudden its February?  Madness!

I've not really got much to update you apart from the fact our moving date has been pushed back a week, so we will now be moving in around the 24th! It feels like ages but it's only 3 weeks away in reality! We've also put our deposit down which feels amazing, every now and again I get a little tingle of excitement shoot through me and it's such a lovely and long waited for feeling. I'm finding it so hard to talk about anything else and must be driving everyone loopy. Sorry! 

I also am extremely nervous, I would love to know if anyone has any tips on moving into your first home, moving tips, making a home 'homely' so if you have any posts or advice about that please tell me!  
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments :

Post a Comment

Monday, 3 February 2014

Monday Round Up #3


Hey beauties,

I know I said this last week but how quickly is time flying on by now? I feel like the beginning of January lasted a life time now all of a sudden its February?  Madness!

I've not really got much to update you apart from the fact our moving date has been pushed back a week, so we will now be moving in around the 24th! It feels like ages but it's only 3 weeks away in reality! We've also put our deposit down which feels amazing, every now and again I get a little tingle of excitement shoot through me and it's such a lovely and long waited for feeling. I'm finding it so hard to talk about anything else and must be driving everyone loopy. Sorry! 

I also am extremely nervous, I would love to know if anyone has any tips on moving into your first home, moving tips, making a home 'homely' so if you have any posts or advice about that please tell me!  
Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment