Garden Trading Wishlist

Garden Trading Wish List





Have you caught the baking bug?
I certainly did! I've gone baking mad. At the moment I've moved on from cakes & cookies and expanded to bread who knows what I'll bake next. While I was browsing the beautiful items John Lewis has to offer I came across their Garden Trading section which I later found out have their own website HERE. It was love at first sight, the gorgeous duck egg blue tones and classic but really beautiful items had me swooning! I think if it was possible I would only furnish our flat with their products, as they don't only do baking items, but everything from home, garden and lighting. Take a look and I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Have you spotted Garden Trading yet?
Jamie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Saturday, 24 May 2014

Garden Trading Wishlist

Garden Trading Wish List





Have you caught the baking bug?
I certainly did! I've gone baking mad. At the moment I've moved on from cakes & cookies and expanded to bread who knows what I'll bake next. While I was browsing the beautiful items John Lewis has to offer I came across their Garden Trading section which I later found out have their own website HERE. It was love at first sight, the gorgeous duck egg blue tones and classic but really beautiful items had me swooning! I think if it was possible I would only furnish our flat with their products, as they don't only do baking items, but everything from home, garden and lighting. Take a look and I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Have you spotted Garden Trading yet?
Jamie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment