Everyday Luxe Candle - OAHU




Hello beauties, 

Today I thought I would do another candle review, I just want to add before I start that these 'Everyday Luxe' candles are hard to come by, I haven't found a website that stocks them and the only place I can pick them up(for a great price might I add) is TKmaxx and Homesense but they go mega quick so if you see one, snap it up!

If you know anything about me you will know I am obsessed with Bath & Bodyworks and this was one of the thing that initially drew me to these candles, the shape of the candle and the glass it sits in to be precise before falling in love with this one I actually smelt one called 'peach & apricot' and I'm still kicking myself for not picking it up as when I went back it was gone! 

This scent is called Oahu and on cold sniff I fell in love! I can smell all different topical fruits particularly guava and passion fruit it kind of reminds me of a Rubicon drink. I can also smell subtle berry hints, but the best thing about this candle is when it is lit the smell instantly fills the room, we live in a little flat and this literally makes the whole flat smell amazing in a matter of minutes. The smell isn't too bold or headache inducing(which is one of my bug bares) it's just a lovely, comforting, fruit scent which is super relaxing and everyone who walks in comments on just how lovely it is.

The candle it's self has a 60 hour burn time which I agree with, I think in total on and off my last one lasted a good 3 weeks with it being lit just in the evenings. The Flames burn really high and it burns so so evenly, no need to wait an hour plus to blow it out. Overall I am in love with these candles and for an amazing £6.99 you really can't go wrong.

I'm thinking I might do a post on how to find the best candles? Would anyone be interested?

Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments :

  1. Bargain! I do sometimes see these in homesense - will have to pick one up next time I see them. Would def appreciate more posts on candles - all the ones I seem to buy are a bit lame! Just stumbled on your blog - have followed you on BL :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this sounds like such a lovely candle, especially as it's only £7! What a bargain buy xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love double wick candles, I think they make the scent so much stronger! I'd love one of these xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! And a post on how to find the best candle would be a really useful read!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 27 June 2014

Everyday Luxe Candle - OAHU




Hello beauties, 

Today I thought I would do another candle review, I just want to add before I start that these 'Everyday Luxe' candles are hard to come by, I haven't found a website that stocks them and the only place I can pick them up(for a great price might I add) is TKmaxx and Homesense but they go mega quick so if you see one, snap it up!

If you know anything about me you will know I am obsessed with Bath & Bodyworks and this was one of the thing that initially drew me to these candles, the shape of the candle and the glass it sits in to be precise before falling in love with this one I actually smelt one called 'peach & apricot' and I'm still kicking myself for not picking it up as when I went back it was gone! 

This scent is called Oahu and on cold sniff I fell in love! I can smell all different topical fruits particularly guava and passion fruit it kind of reminds me of a Rubicon drink. I can also smell subtle berry hints, but the best thing about this candle is when it is lit the smell instantly fills the room, we live in a little flat and this literally makes the whole flat smell amazing in a matter of minutes. The smell isn't too bold or headache inducing(which is one of my bug bares) it's just a lovely, comforting, fruit scent which is super relaxing and everyone who walks in comments on just how lovely it is.

The candle it's self has a 60 hour burn time which I agree with, I think in total on and off my last one lasted a good 3 weeks with it being lit just in the evenings. The Flames burn really high and it burns so so evenly, no need to wait an hour plus to blow it out. Overall I am in love with these candles and for an amazing £6.99 you really can't go wrong.

I'm thinking I might do a post on how to find the best candles? Would anyone be interested?

Jamie
x
Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Bargain! I do sometimes see these in homesense - will have to pick one up next time I see them. Would def appreciate more posts on candles - all the ones I seem to buy are a bit lame! Just stumbled on your blog - have followed you on BL :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this sounds like such a lovely candle, especially as it's only £7! What a bargain buy xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love double wick candles, I think they make the scent so much stronger! I'd love one of these xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! And a post on how to find the best candle would be a really useful read!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete