Degustabox June 2014 Review


Hello beauties,
I recently got sent this box from Degustabox UK which I was extremely excited to get, for the week or so before they emailed me I was fascinated with what they do.  It's like a glossybox, but with food! For £12.99 a month your sent a selection of food items straight to your door you could receive anything between 9-14 items. I honestly am in love with these boxes! Let me show you what I got inside mine. 


Shaken Udder Chocolate Milkshake - I can't find much information on this one as it didn't come on the print out but I to me it's the cutest little milkshake ever, with no artificial colours, flavours or preserves.

Be Fast Breakfast - These were welcomed into our household by my fiancé who doesn't really like breakfast and these are a great quick alternative you can drink on the go. High in fibre and low in fat, we got vanilla and banana flavour yum! 


Veetee Basmati & Wild Rice - If you know anything about me it's that I am a rice fanatic, I enjoy rice on it's own the most so I happily accepted this into my life. We don't have a microwave so I think I might make a yummy stir fry with it this week.

Urban fruit Pineapple - Gently baked fruity goodness, I actually took these with me on a day into london last week and found they were perfect to pop into my bag and have nibble on while walking along the Thames. They also come in other flavours such as strawberry and mango which I would love to try!  


Bear Alpha Bites - I have to say I am a HUGE fan of the Bear company. Everything I've tried from them I have absolutely loved this offering is a healthy cereal instead of refined sugars they use coconut blossom nectur doesn't that sound amazing?

Lambrini Strawberry - I have to say I did have a cheeky giggle when I pulled this out of the box and a rebellious teenager Lambrini was the drink of choice. I'm really looking forward to trying this one out and seeing if it brings back any memories!


Estrella Damm - I'm not the biggest beer drink but my fiance happily took this and said it was really good! I tasted a tiny sip and to me it was like a strong fosters! Originating in spain this beer apparently delicious with anything!

Dr Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Grinder - yes yes a million times yes. I adore adding vanilla to everything I bake and this is such a cute and novel way to add it. I often find vanilla beans can be slightly fiddly because of the texture but this completely eliminates all problems. I can't wait to use it!

Elizabeth Shaw Amaretto Flutes - These are the new additions to the Elizabeth Shaw range, chocolate flutes with a range of different filling these ones are amaretto and although they have a taste similar to marzipan they contain no nuts or alcohol! 

I'm in love with Degusta box find them on their Facebook and Twitter . If you recieved this box what would you most like to try?
Jamie
x




2 comments :

  1. Yum I love dried pineapple! Such a nice treat. Looks like a great box! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I've never seen a food version of these boxes, only really beauty ones!
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 7 July 2014

Degustabox June 2014 Review


Hello beauties,
I recently got sent this box from Degustabox UK which I was extremely excited to get, for the week or so before they emailed me I was fascinated with what they do.  It's like a glossybox, but with food! For £12.99 a month your sent a selection of food items straight to your door you could receive anything between 9-14 items. I honestly am in love with these boxes! Let me show you what I got inside mine. 


Shaken Udder Chocolate Milkshake - I can't find much information on this one as it didn't come on the print out but I to me it's the cutest little milkshake ever, with no artificial colours, flavours or preserves.

Be Fast Breakfast - These were welcomed into our household by my fiancé who doesn't really like breakfast and these are a great quick alternative you can drink on the go. High in fibre and low in fat, we got vanilla and banana flavour yum! 


Veetee Basmati & Wild Rice - If you know anything about me it's that I am a rice fanatic, I enjoy rice on it's own the most so I happily accepted this into my life. We don't have a microwave so I think I might make a yummy stir fry with it this week.

Urban fruit Pineapple - Gently baked fruity goodness, I actually took these with me on a day into london last week and found they were perfect to pop into my bag and have nibble on while walking along the Thames. They also come in other flavours such as strawberry and mango which I would love to try!  


Bear Alpha Bites - I have to say I am a HUGE fan of the Bear company. Everything I've tried from them I have absolutely loved this offering is a healthy cereal instead of refined sugars they use coconut blossom nectur doesn't that sound amazing?

Lambrini Strawberry - I have to say I did have a cheeky giggle when I pulled this out of the box and a rebellious teenager Lambrini was the drink of choice. I'm really looking forward to trying this one out and seeing if it brings back any memories!


Estrella Damm - I'm not the biggest beer drink but my fiance happily took this and said it was really good! I tasted a tiny sip and to me it was like a strong fosters! Originating in spain this beer apparently delicious with anything!

Dr Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Grinder - yes yes a million times yes. I adore adding vanilla to everything I bake and this is such a cute and novel way to add it. I often find vanilla beans can be slightly fiddly because of the texture but this completely eliminates all problems. I can't wait to use it!

Elizabeth Shaw Amaretto Flutes - These are the new additions to the Elizabeth Shaw range, chocolate flutes with a range of different filling these ones are amaretto and although they have a taste similar to marzipan they contain no nuts or alcohol! 

I'm in love with Degusta box find them on their Facebook and Twitter . If you recieved this box what would you most like to try?
Jamie
x




2 comments:

  1. Yum I love dried pineapple! Such a nice treat. Looks like a great box! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I've never seen a food version of these boxes, only really beauty ones!
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete