Cherry Diva Statement Necklace Review


Hello Beauties! 

I hardly ever get the chance to review jewellery, but as you can tell from previous photos I have a lot of it and aside from make-up it's one of my favourite things in life, I also like to use it as props in other blog posts as well as eye catching statement pieces to wear. So when the lovely people over at CherryDiva asked me if I wanted to review one of their pieces I couldn't refuse! 

The statement necklace I was sent, 'Black Dahlia' is a absolutely stunning piece at first I thought about photographing it on me but I felt what I was wearing/my hair/pale skin was disguising this lovely necklaces so I just photographed it on its own and in its glory! 

Black Dahlia is three linked together 'flowers' with black and clear jemstones creating a super eye catching necklace that will stand out against any colour and any outfit choice. Backed on to beautiful gold wiring this necklace is held on a really sturdy black twisted yarn with the classic c-shaped clasp I really like this detail as it adds a little bit of an edge to an otherwise super girlie necklaces.  

Another great thing about Cherry Diva is the price of the necklaces, ranging from £1 - £15 there really is something for everyone. They not only sell necklaces but earrings, bracelets, watches and other accessories! 

Where's your favourite place to buy statement Jewellery?
Jamie
x





4 comments :

  1. Lovely close up shots! I love a good statement necklace, this one is a classic piece which will last you years!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this necklace too, it's stunning isn't it? I got mine from eBay for £1.47 I just don't know how they can make such beautiful necklaces, so cheap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love statement necklaces but haven't plucked up the courage to wear them yet :)


    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love statement necklaces, to dress up otherwise plain outfits. I haven't checked out Cherry Diva, but I definitely will now, as that one is stunning and such good value!


    alicegracebeauty.com


    x

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Cherry Diva Statement Necklace Review


Hello Beauties! 

I hardly ever get the chance to review jewellery, but as you can tell from previous photos I have a lot of it and aside from make-up it's one of my favourite things in life, I also like to use it as props in other blog posts as well as eye catching statement pieces to wear. So when the lovely people over at CherryDiva asked me if I wanted to review one of their pieces I couldn't refuse! 

The statement necklace I was sent, 'Black Dahlia' is a absolutely stunning piece at first I thought about photographing it on me but I felt what I was wearing/my hair/pale skin was disguising this lovely necklaces so I just photographed it on its own and in its glory! 

Black Dahlia is three linked together 'flowers' with black and clear jemstones creating a super eye catching necklace that will stand out against any colour and any outfit choice. Backed on to beautiful gold wiring this necklace is held on a really sturdy black twisted yarn with the classic c-shaped clasp I really like this detail as it adds a little bit of an edge to an otherwise super girlie necklaces.  

Another great thing about Cherry Diva is the price of the necklaces, ranging from £1 - £15 there really is something for everyone. They not only sell necklaces but earrings, bracelets, watches and other accessories! 

Where's your favourite place to buy statement Jewellery?
Jamie
x





4 comments:

  1. Lovely close up shots! I love a good statement necklace, this one is a classic piece which will last you years!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this necklace too, it's stunning isn't it? I got mine from eBay for £1.47 I just don't know how they can make such beautiful necklaces, so cheap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love statement necklaces but haven't plucked up the courage to wear them yet :)


    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love statement necklaces, to dress up otherwise plain outfits. I haven't checked out Cherry Diva, but I definitely will now, as that one is stunning and such good value!


    alicegracebeauty.com


    x

    ReplyDelete