Degustabox October Box 2014

Hey beauties! 

I've got another amazing Degustabox review for you, If you've not heard of them I'll give you a quick low down, Degustabox is a subscription box that delivers new food/drink items to your door every month. It's pretty simple and I've got to say I enjoy recieving these box so much every month as I am a massive foodie, If you would like to try these boxes they've actually sent me a code so you can get £3.00 off your first box using 'WI118'. 


Special K Cracker Crisps - A totally tasty BBQ flavoured snack! Which as like all of the special K brand is actually good for you, These little crisps have 60% lesss fat then your average crisp. Available in Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and Sweet Chilli flavour.

Brioche Pasquier Sliced Loaf & Pain Au Lait - Made with authentic 'levin' these delicious items are perfect for morning when you need something to quickly eat. I really love toasting the sliced loaf with a little butter! Makes a deliciously sweet change to normal dry toast!


Dr Oetker Extra Dark Chocolate and Cocoa Powder - The new Extra Dark Chocolate made with 90% cocoa solids makes this pair the ultimate duo for home baking. I can't wait to make a chocolate cake with these! 

Bear Alpha Bites - This was a different addition to this months box as it was a super cute little sample box! I actually received a full size box of these a few months back and I have to say these were delicious, perfect size for me to pass on to a friend.

Get Buzzing Flapjacks - A completely 100% natural healthy flapjack! Full of nuts and oats these are so perfect for on the go snacking, and with none of the guilt!




Jelly Belly - I was so so excited to see these in my box! I think everyone in the world loves Jelly Belly jelly beans and un-known to me they can take over 21 days to create! 

Bear Paws - A strawberry & apple fruit shape, Baked and super healthy I actually opened these first and can tell you first hand they are so so tasty! 

Solo Marshmallow Creme - I can't even tell you how much I love this. I got the Toasted marshmallow flavour and I may or may not have tucked into it with a spoon! Honestly It's amazing.

Kents Kitchen - These three step meal kits are an ideal way to make a dinner when inspiration is lacking throw it all in pan and you have a totally delicious and super simple dinner!

Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce - I can tell you that when this sauce says 'it tastes great on almost everything' that's totally true. I really love this not too spicy and sweet sauce with nearly every dinner!

Enhance For Water  - I got to try the Orange and Passion fruit flavour, One squeeze of this into a glass/bottle of ordinary water and you get a fruity drink! Personally I'd say you need a little bit more then just a squeeze but considering they are make with no added sugar and are only 1 calorie I think its pretty cool!


 This month we also had another addition of the Degustabox Fridge, Sometimes degustabox will want to give you something but it will need to be refrigerated so they will pop a little voucher into your box for you to redeem when you see fit! This month is the Benecol Greek Style Yogurts that I can't wait to try, The peach flavour is calling my name!

If you would like to get in contact with Degustabox you can reach them on their Facebook or Twitter page. 

What do you think of Degustabox, would it be something you would try?
Jamie
x

4 comments :

  1. Yum! so many good yummy treats in here. I really like the idea of that meal kit, always like things which will make cooking easier! I love those special k crisps, find them so satisfying! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too, things like that are so easy to knock up when you don't know what to make! x

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, 16 November 2014

Degustabox October Box 2014

Hey beauties! 

I've got another amazing Degustabox review for you, If you've not heard of them I'll give you a quick low down, Degustabox is a subscription box that delivers new food/drink items to your door every month. It's pretty simple and I've got to say I enjoy recieving these box so much every month as I am a massive foodie, If you would like to try these boxes they've actually sent me a code so you can get £3.00 off your first box using 'WI118'. 


Special K Cracker Crisps - A totally tasty BBQ flavoured snack! Which as like all of the special K brand is actually good for you, These little crisps have 60% lesss fat then your average crisp. Available in Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and Sweet Chilli flavour.

Brioche Pasquier Sliced Loaf & Pain Au Lait - Made with authentic 'levin' these delicious items are perfect for morning when you need something to quickly eat. I really love toasting the sliced loaf with a little butter! Makes a deliciously sweet change to normal dry toast!


Dr Oetker Extra Dark Chocolate and Cocoa Powder - The new Extra Dark Chocolate made with 90% cocoa solids makes this pair the ultimate duo for home baking. I can't wait to make a chocolate cake with these! 

Bear Alpha Bites - This was a different addition to this months box as it was a super cute little sample box! I actually received a full size box of these a few months back and I have to say these were delicious, perfect size for me to pass on to a friend.

Get Buzzing Flapjacks - A completely 100% natural healthy flapjack! Full of nuts and oats these are so perfect for on the go snacking, and with none of the guilt!




Jelly Belly - I was so so excited to see these in my box! I think everyone in the world loves Jelly Belly jelly beans and un-known to me they can take over 21 days to create! 

Bear Paws - A strawberry & apple fruit shape, Baked and super healthy I actually opened these first and can tell you first hand they are so so tasty! 

Solo Marshmallow Creme - I can't even tell you how much I love this. I got the Toasted marshmallow flavour and I may or may not have tucked into it with a spoon! Honestly It's amazing.

Kents Kitchen - These three step meal kits are an ideal way to make a dinner when inspiration is lacking throw it all in pan and you have a totally delicious and super simple dinner!

Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce - I can tell you that when this sauce says 'it tastes great on almost everything' that's totally true. I really love this not too spicy and sweet sauce with nearly every dinner!

Enhance For Water  - I got to try the Orange and Passion fruit flavour, One squeeze of this into a glass/bottle of ordinary water and you get a fruity drink! Personally I'd say you need a little bit more then just a squeeze but considering they are make with no added sugar and are only 1 calorie I think its pretty cool!


 This month we also had another addition of the Degustabox Fridge, Sometimes degustabox will want to give you something but it will need to be refrigerated so they will pop a little voucher into your box for you to redeem when you see fit! This month is the Benecol Greek Style Yogurts that I can't wait to try, The peach flavour is calling my name!

If you would like to get in contact with Degustabox you can reach them on their Facebook or Twitter page. 

What do you think of Degustabox, would it be something you would try?
Jamie
x

4 comments:

  1. Yum! so many good yummy treats in here. I really like the idea of that meal kit, always like things which will make cooking easier! I love those special k crisps, find them so satisfying! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too, things like that are so easy to knock up when you don't know what to make! x

    ReplyDelete