I want add more 'me' into my blog and really add more chatty lifestyle posts! So I thought there is no better way then showing you what I've got up to recently via my instagram feed @Glitterinfautation If you want to add me. I have fallen head over heels for instagram, I've found it an amazing tool to help me reach out to new readers and I adore it as a social network.
-Have you seen how beautiful the baubles in John Lewis are? I've started collecting them and these two beautiful ones were brought for me by my lovely Grandma after lunch and chit chat!
-Standard mirror Selfie.
- Love to try new shampoo! Recently these two have been my go to, although I am halfway through the bottle now and itching to try new ones!
- Getting Organised! I really am. Well, I'm really trying to my blog my posts are pretty irregular but from Thursday onwards I'm looking to post Monday, Wednesday /Thursday and Saturday every week and I'll try to squeeze a few more in if I can.
- Day out with mum, we had such a lovely day on Saturday walking round our local Christmas market, I didn't take my camera so I couldn't snap any photos. I think there will be more so I'll try to remember next time!
- My tiny girl! My dog Lulu, she's such a sweetie so small and lovely. When I used to live at home I would wake up in the morning and she would always be there to give me a cuddle and when I stay over now she still does it, I think she remembers, cute!
- This is my favourite mirror ever! It's at my mums and for some reason I just really love how aesthetically pleasing it looks in photos.
- I got a new pair of trousers, actually, my first pair of trousers ever! I never thought they would suit me but I love how they make my legs look! Best still I picked them up for £1!
- I treated myself to some new beauty goodies, some I'm really enjoying and others.. Well, I'm sure I'll be writting up a blog post up about them!
What have you been up too this week?