Seventeen Define and Conquer









Hello beauties,

It's my birthday today! I've brought so many lovely beauty related items recently, this one perhaps topping the list. Seventeen are one of those brands I never really pay much attention too unless I'm there in boots standing in front of the stand! 

However when boots have a 3 for 2 on make-up I can never refuse a cheeky seventeen purchase! I'd seen this around but like most products I buy I hadn't actually read a review so I was super excited to try it. I got this one in the shade 'fair' which I think its well suited to my super pale skin the packaging is super pleasing to the eyes, and reminds me of something nars would sell, inside there is a decent sized mirror that's perfect for on the go touch ups and two large rectangle pans with a matte highlighter and a matte bronzer. 

The highlighter is a yellow toned powder which thinking about it now reminds me of the famous Ben Nye 'banana powder' just a lot less yellow which I assume is better for fairer skin this is perfect if your not into the 'glittery/shimmery' highlighters but I like both so I tend to use this then dab a little bit of benefits high beam on top these days. The Matte brown is what I would called a perfect contouring colour, it's not too orange but just enough to give you a flash of colour, it's a piece of cake to blend and honestly this duo would be ideal to anyone new to contouring as it's just that easy! 

I think this came in at a really really reasonable price of £6.99 probably the most reasonable on the market at the moment, and you can buy in store from boots or online HERE

What's your favourite contouring products?
Jamie
x


6 comments :

  1. Happy birthday lovely! I picked this up on saturday and this post has made me really excited to try it! xx

    Coleoftheball

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lil kit! may need to swatch this later!


    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day and I'd love to try out this kit. I'm glad you liked it :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome. I really need to get a palette like this. So much easier than having separate pans like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the bronzer! I've only ever used the Sleek Contour kit which is amazing but may have to give this one a go :)

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 24 November 2014

Seventeen Define and Conquer









Hello beauties,

It's my birthday today! I've brought so many lovely beauty related items recently, this one perhaps topping the list. Seventeen are one of those brands I never really pay much attention too unless I'm there in boots standing in front of the stand! 

However when boots have a 3 for 2 on make-up I can never refuse a cheeky seventeen purchase! I'd seen this around but like most products I buy I hadn't actually read a review so I was super excited to try it. I got this one in the shade 'fair' which I think its well suited to my super pale skin the packaging is super pleasing to the eyes, and reminds me of something nars would sell, inside there is a decent sized mirror that's perfect for on the go touch ups and two large rectangle pans with a matte highlighter and a matte bronzer. 

The highlighter is a yellow toned powder which thinking about it now reminds me of the famous Ben Nye 'banana powder' just a lot less yellow which I assume is better for fairer skin this is perfect if your not into the 'glittery/shimmery' highlighters but I like both so I tend to use this then dab a little bit of benefits high beam on top these days. The Matte brown is what I would called a perfect contouring colour, it's not too orange but just enough to give you a flash of colour, it's a piece of cake to blend and honestly this duo would be ideal to anyone new to contouring as it's just that easy! 

I think this came in at a really really reasonable price of £6.99 probably the most reasonable on the market at the moment, and you can buy in store from boots or online HERE

What's your favourite contouring products?
Jamie
x


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday lovely! I picked this up on saturday and this post has made me really excited to try it! xx

    Coleoftheball

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lil kit! may need to swatch this later!


    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day and I'd love to try out this kit. I'm glad you liked it :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome. I really need to get a palette like this. So much easier than having separate pans like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the bronzer! I've only ever used the Sleek Contour kit which is amazing but may have to give this one a go :)

    ReplyDelete