Sunkissed Self Tan Mousse Review




Hello beauties,

A little bit of a different post from me today, as rule I stay clear of fake tan, I'm a super pale girl and me and tan just don't normally get on, However when the lovely people over at Sunkissed messaged me asking if I would like to try theirs I thought, Why not?! it would be interesting to see what it looks like on me!

The tan I was sent was the Sun Tan Mousse in Medium*  and a really amazing application mitt. I decided to try this out on one leg first just so I could show you guys the comparison, the things I do for my readers hey! On to the application I shook the bottle of fake tan which I might add is pretty big, I can see myself using this for a while before I need to repurchase and squirted the mousse foam on to my application mitt, I was hit with a beautiful coconut smell so much so in fact my fiance asked me what it was! Much better then the soggy biscuit smell I remember from my teens!

Once on the skin I found it easy to smooth in, you can also see where you put it as the tan colours the skin instantly. I found this super useful and a really easy way to stop streaking. I then waited a few minutes for it to sink in and gave my leg a quick blast with the hair dryer as I was jumping into bed, when I woke up in the morning there wasn't any streaks on my white sheet which I was super pleased about. 

Overall I like this tan a lot, the colour is a little too intense for my fair skin however I feel like with a little lighter hand and quicker application I could achieve a more natural to my skintone tan. However I feel if you tan regularly for the simplicity and the colour pay off which I can see is easily buildable this would be ideal it's also greatly priced at £4.99! I'd also advise good exfoliation before use as I did get a dark patch around my knee however I feel that's standard procedure when it comes too fake tan! 

Have you ever tried Sunkiss fake tan?
Jamie
x


2 comments :

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Sunkissed Self Tan Mousse Review




Hello beauties,

A little bit of a different post from me today, as rule I stay clear of fake tan, I'm a super pale girl and me and tan just don't normally get on, However when the lovely people over at Sunkissed messaged me asking if I would like to try theirs I thought, Why not?! it would be interesting to see what it looks like on me!

The tan I was sent was the Sun Tan Mousse in Medium*  and a really amazing application mitt. I decided to try this out on one leg first just so I could show you guys the comparison, the things I do for my readers hey! On to the application I shook the bottle of fake tan which I might add is pretty big, I can see myself using this for a while before I need to repurchase and squirted the mousse foam on to my application mitt, I was hit with a beautiful coconut smell so much so in fact my fiance asked me what it was! Much better then the soggy biscuit smell I remember from my teens!

Once on the skin I found it easy to smooth in, you can also see where you put it as the tan colours the skin instantly. I found this super useful and a really easy way to stop streaking. I then waited a few minutes for it to sink in and gave my leg a quick blast with the hair dryer as I was jumping into bed, when I woke up in the morning there wasn't any streaks on my white sheet which I was super pleased about. 

Overall I like this tan a lot, the colour is a little too intense for my fair skin however I feel like with a little lighter hand and quicker application I could achieve a more natural to my skintone tan. However I feel if you tan regularly for the simplicity and the colour pay off which I can see is easily buildable this would be ideal it's also greatly priced at £4.99! I'd also advise good exfoliation before use as I did get a dark patch around my knee however I feel that's standard procedure when it comes too fake tan! 

Have you ever tried Sunkiss fake tan?
Jamie
x


2 comments: