Blogging Goals 2015


                                                                                                  Hello Beauties!

Believe it or not but going but this new year will mark my 3 year blog birthday! I still sometime pinch myself thinking about all the lovely things and community blogging involves. Although I've now been blogging a while there is still so much I want to achieve and so much I'd still like to do, so inspired by a few others I thought I would put together this little post and share them with you! 

1. Blog more - I'm currently only cranking out 2 posts a week, I could do more but for other reasons I just don't get round to it and they are never on the same days so it becomes a little inconsistent, this is something I would love to change, maybe post 3-4 times a week and on the same day every week. If anyone has any ways of organising this that I can stick to I'd love to know! 

2. Writing - I can read like no other and a 400 page novel in my hands can be done in a day but when I try to write myself I struggle. Spelling is a massive bug bare in my life and putting what I actually want to say is really hard for me, I never excelled at english, so I'd like to improve on those things, I've actually typed up a few more posts like my 'a good deed done' one which I loved writing!

3. Photos - I adore taking photos, if I could I'd just blog the photos I take and leave out the writing but that wouldn't make much sense to anyone and talking about things I love is something I really enjoy doing. I'm hoping that everything works out in the new year so I can get my DSLR camera, I'm looking at the canon 700d at the moment and at getting some artificial lighting. Just so I can enhance my blogs best feature that little bit more. 

4. Instagram - I love instagram, In fact I love it more then twitter these days for networking my blog, (not to say I don't use twitter I'm forever on it @glitterinfatuat) but I feel like instagram is the way forward! I love the fact each photo you post can reach people all over the world in a matter of seconds using hashtags. I'd love to expand my instagram @glitterinfautation if you want to follow me! I post about everything, beauty with reviews and selfies included! 

5. Events - I was invited to so many events in the last year and I didn't attend to any. I'm so disappointed in myself but my anxiety levels are so so high when it comes to public transport it makes it hard to travel anywhere, If I could walk into London I would! So this year I'm going to try my hardest to make it to any events I can. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I'd love to know, what are you blogging goals this year?
Jamie
x

5 comments :

  1. I need to blog more too, and I have no schedule. I'm blogging every other day 'til christmas and I find that having a few batches of photos taken is handy, so all you have to do is type! xx

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post 3-4 times a week and it massively helps drafting posts on Blogger on my lunch break, then I add the photos, tidy up the alignment and add links when I get home. I don't think I went to any events this year, so I really need to next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!
    I think that putting down goals is really important - if you'd like any advice on taking photos I'd love to help ( I used to work as a professional product photographer!).


    Dar - Holy Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goals are similar to mine.... here is to 2015 being a great year in blogging for us

    Feel free to check my blog out
    www.bermudianbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Blogging Goals 2015


                                                                                                  Hello Beauties!

Believe it or not but going but this new year will mark my 3 year blog birthday! I still sometime pinch myself thinking about all the lovely things and community blogging involves. Although I've now been blogging a while there is still so much I want to achieve and so much I'd still like to do, so inspired by a few others I thought I would put together this little post and share them with you! 

1. Blog more - I'm currently only cranking out 2 posts a week, I could do more but for other reasons I just don't get round to it and they are never on the same days so it becomes a little inconsistent, this is something I would love to change, maybe post 3-4 times a week and on the same day every week. If anyone has any ways of organising this that I can stick to I'd love to know! 

2. Writing - I can read like no other and a 400 page novel in my hands can be done in a day but when I try to write myself I struggle. Spelling is a massive bug bare in my life and putting what I actually want to say is really hard for me, I never excelled at english, so I'd like to improve on those things, I've actually typed up a few more posts like my 'a good deed done' one which I loved writing!

3. Photos - I adore taking photos, if I could I'd just blog the photos I take and leave out the writing but that wouldn't make much sense to anyone and talking about things I love is something I really enjoy doing. I'm hoping that everything works out in the new year so I can get my DSLR camera, I'm looking at the canon 700d at the moment and at getting some artificial lighting. Just so I can enhance my blogs best feature that little bit more. 

4. Instagram - I love instagram, In fact I love it more then twitter these days for networking my blog, (not to say I don't use twitter I'm forever on it @glitterinfatuat) but I feel like instagram is the way forward! I love the fact each photo you post can reach people all over the world in a matter of seconds using hashtags. I'd love to expand my instagram @glitterinfautation if you want to follow me! I post about everything, beauty with reviews and selfies included! 

5. Events - I was invited to so many events in the last year and I didn't attend to any. I'm so disappointed in myself but my anxiety levels are so so high when it comes to public transport it makes it hard to travel anywhere, If I could walk into London I would! So this year I'm going to try my hardest to make it to any events I can. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I'd love to know, what are you blogging goals this year?
Jamie
x

5 comments:

  1. I need to blog more too, and I have no schedule. I'm blogging every other day 'til christmas and I find that having a few batches of photos taken is handy, so all you have to do is type! xx

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post 3-4 times a week and it massively helps drafting posts on Blogger on my lunch break, then I add the photos, tidy up the alignment and add links when I get home. I don't think I went to any events this year, so I really need to next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!
    I think that putting down goals is really important - if you'd like any advice on taking photos I'd love to help ( I used to work as a professional product photographer!).


    Dar - Holy Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goals are similar to mine.... here is to 2015 being a great year in blogging for us

    Feel free to check my blog out
    www.bermudianbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete