Believe it or not but going but this new year will mark my 3 year blog birthday! I still sometime pinch myself thinking about all the lovely things and community blogging involves. Although I've now been blogging a while there is still so much I want to achieve and so much I'd still like to do, so inspired by a few others I thought I would put together this little post and share them with you!
1. Blog more - I'm currently only cranking out 2 posts a week, I could do more but for other reasons I just don't get round to it and they are never on the same days so it becomes a little inconsistent, this is something I would love to change, maybe post 3-4 times a week and on the same day every week. If anyone has any ways of organising this that I can stick to I'd love to know!
2. Writing - I can read like no other and a 400 page novel in my hands can be done in a day but when I try to write myself I struggle. Spelling is a massive bug bare in my life and putting what I actually want to say is really hard for me, I never excelled at english, so I'd like to improve on those things, I've actually typed up a few more posts like my 'a good deed done' one which I loved writing!
3. Photos - I adore taking photos, if I could I'd just blog the photos I take and leave out the writing but that wouldn't make much sense to anyone and talking about things I love is something I really enjoy doing. I'm hoping that everything works out in the new year so I can get my DSLR camera, I'm looking at the canon 700d at the moment and at getting some artificial lighting. Just so I can enhance my blogs best feature that little bit more.
4. Instagram - I love instagram, In fact I love it more then twitter these days for networking my blog, (not to say I don't use twitter I'm forever on it @glitterinfatuat) but I feel like instagram is the way forward! I love the fact each photo you post can reach people all over the world in a matter of seconds using hashtags. I'd love to expand my instagram @glitterinfautation if you want to follow me! I post about everything, beauty with reviews and selfies included!
5. Events - I was invited to so many events in the last year and I didn't attend to any. I'm so disappointed in myself but my anxiety levels are so so high when it comes to public transport it makes it hard to travel anywhere, If I could walk into London I would! So this year I'm going to try my hardest to make it to any events I can.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I'd love to know, what are you blogging goals this year?