MakeUp Revolution Hard Day Salvation Palette







Hello Beauties!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I'm spending the rest of mine on my sofa! I recently recieved this beautiful Hard Day* palette from Make-up Revolution and it's only in the last few days I've got a chance to really have a good look and a good try of the shadows inside. 

First off I wanted to talk about the packaging! It's so so gorgeous, the burnt orange metallic box the palette is placed inside reminds me of a chocolate box and too me it screams something luxurious. The actual casing it's self is perhaps one of the best I've come across when it comes to highstreet palettes. It's pretty bulky but massive it'll easily slip into a handbag or make-up bag, it feel incredibly sturdy and not at all flimsy like some I've come across and once opened it has a massive mirror which I adore!

On to the eyeshadows, inside there are 18 different shades, 12 shimmers and 6 mattes. In the swatches above I've put them in a same order of the palette. Shimmers on top and middle, mattes on bottom. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the colour pay off of the majority of shimmers they all are well pigmented with just enough shimmer to give that gorgeous highlighted effect. The mattes have however won me over and I can see me using all 6 everyday, The second matte along has become my ultimate crease cutting and blending shade. The colour pigment in all of these are way above average and really make me question why people would spend almost triple the amount on other palettes. 

Another thing I love and a feel other people will love about this one is the range of colours going from the netural side creams and taupes to the more glam gothic purple and blacks you also get everything in between. I'd take this with me on holiday as my only palettte as it's got everything you would need. I also feel like it would be great for those just getting into eyeshadow as a starter palette. You can purchase it HERE

I think this is my favourite palette yet from Make-up Revolution, What yours?
Jamie
x




4 comments :

  1. The mattes look impressive! So many nice smokey eye looks can be created with these colors :) Love Makeup Revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pallette! I usd to get treats from Makeup Rev but I think they've left me out now :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There looks like such a pretty range of colours in here, lovely! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, 7 December 2014

MakeUp Revolution Hard Day Salvation Palette







Hello Beauties!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I'm spending the rest of mine on my sofa! I recently recieved this beautiful Hard Day* palette from Make-up Revolution and it's only in the last few days I've got a chance to really have a good look and a good try of the shadows inside. 

First off I wanted to talk about the packaging! It's so so gorgeous, the burnt orange metallic box the palette is placed inside reminds me of a chocolate box and too me it screams something luxurious. The actual casing it's self is perhaps one of the best I've come across when it comes to highstreet palettes. It's pretty bulky but massive it'll easily slip into a handbag or make-up bag, it feel incredibly sturdy and not at all flimsy like some I've come across and once opened it has a massive mirror which I adore!

On to the eyeshadows, inside there are 18 different shades, 12 shimmers and 6 mattes. In the swatches above I've put them in a same order of the palette. Shimmers on top and middle, mattes on bottom. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the colour pay off of the majority of shimmers they all are well pigmented with just enough shimmer to give that gorgeous highlighted effect. The mattes have however won me over and I can see me using all 6 everyday, The second matte along has become my ultimate crease cutting and blending shade. The colour pigment in all of these are way above average and really make me question why people would spend almost triple the amount on other palettes. 

Another thing I love and a feel other people will love about this one is the range of colours going from the netural side creams and taupes to the more glam gothic purple and blacks you also get everything in between. I'd take this with me on holiday as my only palettte as it's got everything you would need. I also feel like it would be great for those just getting into eyeshadow as a starter palette. You can purchase it HERE

I think this is my favourite palette yet from Make-up Revolution, What yours?
Jamie
x




4 comments:

  1. The mattes look impressive! So many nice smokey eye looks can be created with these colors :) Love Makeup Revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pallette! I usd to get treats from Makeup Rev but I think they've left me out now :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There looks like such a pretty range of colours in here, lovely! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete