Make-Up Revolution Girl Panic Palette





Happy weekend beauties, I hope you've all had a good one!

Just a quick note, I've just brought my own domain so you'll now be able to find me at www.glitterinfatuation.com instead just bare with me while I figure it out and sort out all my links and things!

I was recently sent this Girl Panic* palette from Make Up Revolution. Extreamly well known in and outside of the blogging world, they've really come up trumps this year are are swiftly becoming one of my favourite highstreet brands due to the amazing quality and affordable price. A palette like this one will cost you around £6, which is almost 4x less then the higher brand competitors, having recently tried one I can honestly say this highstreet version knocks the socks off the bigger and higher brands. I'm also super looking forward to this year as they've said they are releasing even more items too their 500+ collection definitely a brand to keep a close eye on! 

Girl Panic is a great all round palette, featuring 12 shimmer shades and 6 matte shades, They are all beautifully pigemented and I really love that there is little to none fall out on the mattes which is something that really annoys me as dark colour fall on my fair skin really don't look good! I adore the top row, the shimmer pinks and rose golds are perfect for adding a little bit of sparkle to everyday looks without being over board! However I also really like the matte shades, the first three are perfect for lids and the last three make the best cut crease shades, easy as pie to blend and the pay off is beautiful! 

Over all these palettes are just amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone who really loves make-up! I'm dying to try the lipsticks/lip hugs and the new released highlighters! Have you tried anything from Make-Up revolution? if so I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Jamie
x
*item sent for review all opinions are 100% my own


3 comments :

  1. The more I keep hearing about Makeup Revolution the more I want to keep buying them! It seems like they come out with such high quality, amazing products at such an affordable price. Thanks for your review on this product, I'm hoping to be able to make a purchase from them sometime this year.
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those shades are really pretty. I've only tried one product from Makeup Revolution but I hear so many great reviews of their range. I think my local Superdrug sells their range so I will be popping in & treating myself to a couple of products

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades are so pretty. I got the hard day palette for Christmas and I'm definitely wanting to add this to my collection. It looks like a really wearable palette x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Make-Up Revolution Girl Panic Palette





Happy weekend beauties, I hope you've all had a good one!

Just a quick note, I've just brought my own domain so you'll now be able to find me at www.glitterinfatuation.com instead just bare with me while I figure it out and sort out all my links and things!

I was recently sent this Girl Panic* palette from Make Up Revolution. Extreamly well known in and outside of the blogging world, they've really come up trumps this year are are swiftly becoming one of my favourite highstreet brands due to the amazing quality and affordable price. A palette like this one will cost you around £6, which is almost 4x less then the higher brand competitors, having recently tried one I can honestly say this highstreet version knocks the socks off the bigger and higher brands. I'm also super looking forward to this year as they've said they are releasing even more items too their 500+ collection definitely a brand to keep a close eye on! 

Girl Panic is a great all round palette, featuring 12 shimmer shades and 6 matte shades, They are all beautifully pigemented and I really love that there is little to none fall out on the mattes which is something that really annoys me as dark colour fall on my fair skin really don't look good! I adore the top row, the shimmer pinks and rose golds are perfect for adding a little bit of sparkle to everyday looks without being over board! However I also really like the matte shades, the first three are perfect for lids and the last three make the best cut crease shades, easy as pie to blend and the pay off is beautiful! 

Over all these palettes are just amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone who really loves make-up! I'm dying to try the lipsticks/lip hugs and the new released highlighters! Have you tried anything from Make-Up revolution? if so I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Jamie
x
*item sent for review all opinions are 100% my own


3 comments:

  1. The more I keep hearing about Makeup Revolution the more I want to keep buying them! It seems like they come out with such high quality, amazing products at such an affordable price. Thanks for your review on this product, I'm hoping to be able to make a purchase from them sometime this year.
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those shades are really pretty. I've only tried one product from Makeup Revolution but I hear so many great reviews of their range. I think my local Superdrug sells their range so I will be popping in & treating myself to a couple of products

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades are so pretty. I got the hard day palette for Christmas and I'm definitely wanting to add this to my collection. It looks like a really wearable palette x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete