#Glitterinfatuation




Hello Beauties!

Today I wanted to post something a little different but I feel like it's something really community related and that everyone can get involved in! I am a huge Instagram fan and I think I will be for the for see-able future. One thing I really like about it is the community revolving around the beauty industry it's massive, and people are continually adding to it making it a bigger and more beautiful place every second, which is something impressive in it's self. 

My plan is to get as many people as possible to use this hashtag #glitterinfatuation so I and anyone else can take a look at what you've created weather it's blogging, photography, if your an MUA, or SPFX artist, a haul or if you simply want to ask a question anything at all, I want to see everything. I feel it will also be an amazing place for people to get to know each other too, talk about products, read reviews and general chit chat. I suppose a little bit like a twitter chat but just continual and round the clock! 

Another thing I am going to do as a thank you is feature(not a shoutout)  people/work/reviews ect. on my insta during the week and at the end of the week I'll do a round up post of anything that catches my eye! I'd love it if we could make something out of it and be one of the first beauty communities on instagram! Feel free to like share and comment and if you followed my twitter link give that a RT too! So all you really have to do is use the hashtag #glitterinfatuation just like you would #bbloggers or something similar and check it out from time to time just like you would any other hashtag!

Lets do this ladies! 

Jamie 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

#Glitterinfatuation




Hello Beauties!

Today I wanted to post something a little different but I feel like it's something really community related and that everyone can get involved in! I am a huge Instagram fan and I think I will be for the for see-able future. One thing I really like about it is the community revolving around the beauty industry it's massive, and people are continually adding to it making it a bigger and more beautiful place every second, which is something impressive in it's self. 

My plan is to get as many people as possible to use this hashtag #glitterinfatuation so I and anyone else can take a look at what you've created weather it's blogging, photography, if your an MUA, or SPFX artist, a haul or if you simply want to ask a question anything at all, I want to see everything. I feel it will also be an amazing place for people to get to know each other too, talk about products, read reviews and general chit chat. I suppose a little bit like a twitter chat but just continual and round the clock! 

Another thing I am going to do as a thank you is feature(not a shoutout)  people/work/reviews ect. on my insta during the week and at the end of the week I'll do a round up post of anything that catches my eye! I'd love it if we could make something out of it and be one of the first beauty communities on instagram! Feel free to like share and comment and if you followed my twitter link give that a RT too! So all you really have to do is use the hashtag #glitterinfatuation just like you would #bbloggers or something similar and check it out from time to time just like you would any other hashtag!

Lets do this ladies! 

Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment