Sugar & Spice Blush Palette



Hello Beauties! 

I'm not sure if I mentioned anywhere but I recently made a cute little Make Up Revolution haul and picked up a few bits I've wanted for a while the first thing being this Blue and Contour palette although, to me, it's just a blush and one highlighter palette. 

It's a lot bigger then I expected with 8 pans large in size pans, 6 matte shades and 2 shimmer one a blush(I don't think I'll ever use) and highligher. I would say this palette definitely leans on to the coral side with four of the shades having the 'peach' undertone. I'd say only the two on the left of the bottom row are true pinks! At the moment I'm adoring the 3rd along at the top and it actually reminds me a fair bit of my all time favourite blusher Coralista! I've also been using the top highligher on and everyday basis it's the right amount of tone and shimmer to add that dewy glow to pale skin!

When it comes to application the shades are all very pigmented, a little goes a long way and I generally start small and then build my way up to the desired intensity. Each one is also buttery soft in texture and glide on like a dream. I average on about 6+ hours wear time for blush that averages at 75p each I think it's a pretty good buy, I don't see myself using anything other this for the for seeable future.

Have you tried anything from Make-up Revolution? If so what did you love?
Jamie
x

*paid for by myself all opinions are 100% honest and my own 

9 comments :

  1. These look sooo pigmented!! And the shades are all gorgeous!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is so gorgeous! I need it in my life! Is it from a special collection or something? Makeup Revolution seems to be a really good affordable brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful palette, the colours are all so pretty <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. These are beautiful. I've heard such good things about Make Up Revolution. Need to get myself a palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shades, if only I was brave enough for them!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so impressed with what I got and I'm loving this palette too! So amazing :) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a gorgeous palette - pigmented & full of pretty shades!

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 13 February 2015

Sugar & Spice Blush Palette



Hello Beauties! 

I'm not sure if I mentioned anywhere but I recently made a cute little Make Up Revolution haul and picked up a few bits I've wanted for a while the first thing being this Blue and Contour palette although, to me, it's just a blush and one highlighter palette. 

It's a lot bigger then I expected with 8 pans large in size pans, 6 matte shades and 2 shimmer one a blush(I don't think I'll ever use) and highligher. I would say this palette definitely leans on to the coral side with four of the shades having the 'peach' undertone. I'd say only the two on the left of the bottom row are true pinks! At the moment I'm adoring the 3rd along at the top and it actually reminds me a fair bit of my all time favourite blusher Coralista! I've also been using the top highligher on and everyday basis it's the right amount of tone and shimmer to add that dewy glow to pale skin!

When it comes to application the shades are all very pigmented, a little goes a long way and I generally start small and then build my way up to the desired intensity. Each one is also buttery soft in texture and glide on like a dream. I average on about 6+ hours wear time for blush that averages at 75p each I think it's a pretty good buy, I don't see myself using anything other this for the for seeable future.

Have you tried anything from Make-up Revolution? If so what did you love?
Jamie
x

*paid for by myself all opinions are 100% honest and my own 

9 comments:

  1. These look sooo pigmented!! And the shades are all gorgeous!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is so gorgeous! I need it in my life! Is it from a special collection or something? Makeup Revolution seems to be a really good affordable brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful palette, the colours are all so pretty <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. These are beautiful. I've heard such good things about Make Up Revolution. Need to get myself a palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shades, if only I was brave enough for them!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so impressed with what I got and I'm loving this palette too! So amazing :) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a gorgeous palette - pigmented & full of pretty shades!

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete