3 Ways to wear a.. Shirt dress!


Hello Beauties!

Thought I'd do something a little different today, I've fallen in love with this years spring/summer key pieces and thought I would put together a few post like this one to show a few different ways to wear each one, today is the Shirt Dress! They are everywhere at the moment and they will be even bigger as summer approaches kind of like a fitted, slightly more dressy midi/maxi dress. Suitable for all occasions and all body types. Today I've chosen 3 very different ways to wear 3 different dresses! 

Monochrome
monochrome



Monochrome is always a classic look but this year it seems to be even more popular with sharp pops of neon bright colours. Teaming this checked number with a choker, leather jacket and black boots and you'll be nailing that 90's trend too!

Tea With Me?
Tea With Me?



I was really attracted to the cut of this shirt dress, It screams 50's with the rolled sleves, tucked in belted waist and calf length, I love the neck tie from topshop and the art deco inspired jewellery I've also spotted on the highstreet!

Woodstock
woodstock


Paisley is everywhere and will be a huge festival winner again this year, Tan accessories set this super pretty shirt dress off, the gorgeous Zara tassel bag and pretty flower crown effortlessly piece this festival outfit together! 

So there's the Shirt Dress! Which one would you wear?
Let me know what you thought of this post as I really enjoyed doing it!
Jamie
x

1 comment :

  1. Did you make this on Polyvore? if so what is your username?

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 2 March 2015

3 Ways to wear a.. Shirt dress!


Hello Beauties!

Thought I'd do something a little different today, I've fallen in love with this years spring/summer key pieces and thought I would put together a few post like this one to show a few different ways to wear each one, today is the Shirt Dress! They are everywhere at the moment and they will be even bigger as summer approaches kind of like a fitted, slightly more dressy midi/maxi dress. Suitable for all occasions and all body types. Today I've chosen 3 very different ways to wear 3 different dresses! 

Monochrome
monochrome



Monochrome is always a classic look but this year it seems to be even more popular with sharp pops of neon bright colours. Teaming this checked number with a choker, leather jacket and black boots and you'll be nailing that 90's trend too!

Tea With Me?
Tea With Me?



I was really attracted to the cut of this shirt dress, It screams 50's with the rolled sleves, tucked in belted waist and calf length, I love the neck tie from topshop and the art deco inspired jewellery I've also spotted on the highstreet!

Woodstock
woodstock


Paisley is everywhere and will be a huge festival winner again this year, Tan accessories set this super pretty shirt dress off, the gorgeous Zara tassel bag and pretty flower crown effortlessly piece this festival outfit together! 

So there's the Shirt Dress! Which one would you wear?
Let me know what you thought of this post as I really enjoyed doing it!
Jamie
x

1 comment:

  1. Did you make this on Polyvore? if so what is your username?

    ReplyDelete