Mums Garden













Happy Sunday Beauties! 

I originally had a whole other post planned for today but looking in on the photo's I took they were awful! So instead I thought I would share with you one of my favourite places in the world! My mum's back garden! This weekend the sun was shining and the her flowers looked so beautiful and having a new camera means I got a little snap happy but, I think I took some really great ones! My has such a great eye for making things look really beautiful, and for me living in a built up town apartment with no garden means I appreciate hers so much more. She's constantly adding to it and there's always something new, the newest being the 'step ladders' feature on the patio! 

What do you think of my mum's garden? and where's your favourite place to be?
Jamie
x
Glitter Infatuation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Mums Garden













Happy Sunday Beauties! 

I originally had a whole other post planned for today but looking in on the photo's I took they were awful! So instead I thought I would share with you one of my favourite places in the world! My mum's back garden! This weekend the sun was shining and the her flowers looked so beautiful and having a new camera means I got a little snap happy but, I think I took some really great ones! My has such a great eye for making things look really beautiful, and for me living in a built up town apartment with no garden means I appreciate hers so much more. She's constantly adding to it and there's always something new, the newest being the 'step ladders' feature on the patio! 

What do you think of my mum's garden? and where's your favourite place to be?
Jamie
x
Glitter Infatuation

No comments:

Post a Comment