Romwe Ink Print Shirt - OOTD #1






*Romwe Ink Print Shirt - here
Zara Leggings - here
Topshop Shoes - Similar here 
Necklace New look 

Hey Beauties!

I can't believe it's taken me all this time to take photos and write up an OTTD post! It seems so silly to be so nervous about a new thing up on my blog, I've never really put my face up on here before let alone what I'm wearing but I'm just going to roll with it, being a visual merchandiser I'm constantly enthralled by and thrown into a world of fashion so it's only right it has a little space on my blog!

 A while ago I was on instagram(when am I not?) and I spotted a gorgeous shirt with a marble effect pretty much like this one, so I asked the girl who posted it where she got and she told me it was from a pinterest and it wasn't her image however, fast forward a few months and the ever so lovely guys from Romwe offered to send me something of my choosing so I went ahead and got this identical shirt to the one I'd previously seen on instagram! I honestly adore it although it's completely out of character for me as it's white! I'm normally an all black everything kind of girl which no doubt you'll see soon. The shirt itself is so easy worn and perfect with jeans/leggings! It was a little cold when I took these photo's so I am wearing a cami underneath but, if it was warmer I wouldn't bother, it's slightly see-through but I don't mind that!

The leggings I'm actually wearing are Zara and I adore them I've actually had this pair for 2 years now so I desperately need a new pair. Trust me once you buy Zara leggings you will never buy them from anywhere else because no where else compares and my shoes are fromm the Topshop sale, I couldn't find them online so I've linked a similar pair. I brought these for an amazing £10 in store so keep your eyes peeled if your in there! 

So, I hope you enjoyed my very first #OOTD! 
Jamie
x
Glitter Infatuation
*Item sent for review, opinions 100% my own

1 comment :

Saturday, 2 May 2015

Romwe Ink Print Shirt - OOTD #1






*Romwe Ink Print Shirt - here
Zara Leggings - here
Topshop Shoes - Similar here 
Necklace New look 

Hey Beauties!

I can't believe it's taken me all this time to take photos and write up an OTTD post! It seems so silly to be so nervous about a new thing up on my blog, I've never really put my face up on here before let alone what I'm wearing but I'm just going to roll with it, being a visual merchandiser I'm constantly enthralled by and thrown into a world of fashion so it's only right it has a little space on my blog!

 A while ago I was on instagram(when am I not?) and I spotted a gorgeous shirt with a marble effect pretty much like this one, so I asked the girl who posted it where she got and she told me it was from a pinterest and it wasn't her image however, fast forward a few months and the ever so lovely guys from Romwe offered to send me something of my choosing so I went ahead and got this identical shirt to the one I'd previously seen on instagram! I honestly adore it although it's completely out of character for me as it's white! I'm normally an all black everything kind of girl which no doubt you'll see soon. The shirt itself is so easy worn and perfect with jeans/leggings! It was a little cold when I took these photo's so I am wearing a cami underneath but, if it was warmer I wouldn't bother, it's slightly see-through but I don't mind that!

The leggings I'm actually wearing are Zara and I adore them I've actually had this pair for 2 years now so I desperately need a new pair. Trust me once you buy Zara leggings you will never buy them from anywhere else because no where else compares and my shoes are fromm the Topshop sale, I couldn't find them online so I've linked a similar pair. I brought these for an amazing £10 in store so keep your eyes peeled if your in there! 

So, I hope you enjoyed my very first #OOTD! 
Jamie
x
Glitter Infatuation
*Item sent for review, opinions 100% my own

1 comment: