The Library Of Fragrance - Sunshine




Hey Beauties! 

Today I thought I would introduce you to the amazing company The Library Of Fragrance the main goal is to create broad range of scents no matter how odd! There's now 300 scents available and they are perfect for layering! Peach & Bulgarian Rose? or Leather & Espresso? The choice is endless!

I was sent the gorgeous Sunshine* to try out and give you my opinion on! On first sniff I can really smell a strong creamy vanilla base which really reminds me of an suntan lotion but not in that sickly off coconut gross way, more in the summer, sunshine, beach holiday way and as it settles into the skin I can smell a cool citrus scent that really 'lifts' this scent, I definitely prefer it settled then first sprayed there's something a little 'cleaner' in the settled scent. In all this perfume really smells like summer in a bottle and would be perfect for holidays/days out/pinics the list is endless! I could also imagine this would smell gorgeous layered with a sweet floral or even a fruity note! 

Have you tried any other The Library of Fragrance perfumes? Which ones would you choose?
Jamie
x
Glitter Infatuation

*This product was sent to be for review but all opinions are 100% my own

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thursday, 7 May 2015

The Library Of Fragrance - Sunshine




Hey Beauties! 

Today I thought I would introduce you to the amazing company The Library Of Fragrance the main goal is to create broad range of scents no matter how odd! There's now 300 scents available and they are perfect for layering! Peach & Bulgarian Rose? or Leather & Espresso? The choice is endless!

I was sent the gorgeous Sunshine* to try out and give you my opinion on! On first sniff I can really smell a strong creamy vanilla base which really reminds me of an suntan lotion but not in that sickly off coconut gross way, more in the summer, sunshine, beach holiday way and as it settles into the skin I can smell a cool citrus scent that really 'lifts' this scent, I definitely prefer it settled then first sprayed there's something a little 'cleaner' in the settled scent. In all this perfume really smells like summer in a bottle and would be perfect for holidays/days out/pinics the list is endless! I could also imagine this would smell gorgeous layered with a sweet floral or even a fruity note! 

Have you tried any other The Library of Fragrance perfumes? Which ones would you choose?
Jamie
x
Glitter Infatuation

*This product was sent to be for review but all opinions are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment