River Island Sale Picks

Untitled #34


Hey Beauties!

Sale season is upon as and I've been taking full advantage. My most visited site and one I like to peruse the most happens to be River Island and at the moment they have an amazing range in the sale! This summer we've seen an introduction of deep reds, rusts and burnt oranges which is a slightly unusual choice for summer but it works amazingly well as a transitional colour into autumn. There honestly is so much I want to pick up from this sale, think slightly forward and you'll be set for summer and autumn. These are my top picks, how gorgeous is that leather jacket?

Jamie
x
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friday, 19 June 2015

River Island Sale Picks

Untitled #34


Hey Beauties!

Sale season is upon as and I've been taking full advantage. My most visited site and one I like to peruse the most happens to be River Island and at the moment they have an amazing range in the sale! This summer we've seen an introduction of deep reds, rusts and burnt oranges which is a slightly unusual choice for summer but it works amazingly well as a transitional colour into autumn. There honestly is so much I want to pick up from this sale, think slightly forward and you'll be set for summer and autumn. These are my top picks, how gorgeous is that leather jacket?

Jamie
x
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment