Wantable Make Up Collection Review


 Hello Beauties! 

I'm so excited to tell you all about this new subscription box from Wantable* It's a monthly subscription box from america, you receive 4-5 full sized products that are 100% catered and suited to you! How do you ask? Well, you answer a fair few question based on you skin tone, preferred mediums and favourite colours, I've never seen a subcription box go into so much detail and this means your more then likely to love everything in the box but it's still a pleasant surprise. 

Now as this box is american I am totally unfamiliar with the brands in the box but I can tell you my experience with them. Frankie & Rose Eyeshadow Palette - This is beautiful! Containing 5 gorgeously pigments shades 2 matte and 3 shimmer, they aren't at all chalky and really high quality. I've actually had a nose on the website these are sold on and this palette is $23.90! Manna Kadar Eyeliner - I haven't stopped wearing this since the day I swatched on my arm! It wouldn't come off even when I really washed it which in my eyes is the perfect eyeliner, There's nothing I dislike more then when an eyeliner runs. This one is the shade Cognac and it retails for $24. Pout Shout Lipgloss - You know that classic lip plumping lip gloss smell that's similar to mint chocolate ice cream? This has that smell! It's doesn't plump my lips too much but it does look really nice and fairly opaque for a lipgloss $14. Fero Blush x3 - 100% minerals, 100% cruelty free, 100% paraban free, and Vegan, this brand has so much going for it and this blusher is no exception, It's blends like a dream and stays put all day, $21. 

Overall I am so so impressed with this box! They retail at $40 per box and $34 there after. However as you can see the contents actually amount to far more then the original price. I really really enjoyed this box and it was fun trying out brands I have never heard of before. 

Would you try the Wantable subscription box?
Jamie
x
Follow
*This product was sent for me for review purposes, All Opinions are 100% truthful and my own.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Monday, 13 July 2015

Wantable Make Up Collection Review


 Hello Beauties! 

I'm so excited to tell you all about this new subscription box from Wantable* It's a monthly subscription box from america, you receive 4-5 full sized products that are 100% catered and suited to you! How do you ask? Well, you answer a fair few question based on you skin tone, preferred mediums and favourite colours, I've never seen a subcription box go into so much detail and this means your more then likely to love everything in the box but it's still a pleasant surprise. 

Now as this box is american I am totally unfamiliar with the brands in the box but I can tell you my experience with them. Frankie & Rose Eyeshadow Palette - This is beautiful! Containing 5 gorgeously pigments shades 2 matte and 3 shimmer, they aren't at all chalky and really high quality. I've actually had a nose on the website these are sold on and this palette is $23.90! Manna Kadar Eyeliner - I haven't stopped wearing this since the day I swatched on my arm! It wouldn't come off even when I really washed it which in my eyes is the perfect eyeliner, There's nothing I dislike more then when an eyeliner runs. This one is the shade Cognac and it retails for $24. Pout Shout Lipgloss - You know that classic lip plumping lip gloss smell that's similar to mint chocolate ice cream? This has that smell! It's doesn't plump my lips too much but it does look really nice and fairly opaque for a lipgloss $14. Fero Blush x3 - 100% minerals, 100% cruelty free, 100% paraban free, and Vegan, this brand has so much going for it and this blusher is no exception, It's blends like a dream and stays put all day, $21. 

Overall I am so so impressed with this box! They retail at $40 per box and $34 there after. However as you can see the contents actually amount to far more then the original price. I really really enjoyed this box and it was fun trying out brands I have never heard of before. 

Would you try the Wantable subscription box?
Jamie
x
Follow
*This product was sent for me for review purposes, All Opinions are 100% truthful and my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment