Batiste Stylist Range

 Hey Beauties! 

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend! I recently received these hair 'stylers' from the new Stylist range with Batiste*, I've always been a massive fan of products like this as they just give your hair the little bit of omph that blow drying by yourself sometimes doesn't achieve. There's 5 new addictions, Hairspray, XXL plumping powder, Frizz Tamer, Heat and Shine spray but today I've for the XXL Volume spray and the Texturizing spray which happen to be the ones I would have picked up myself given the choice! 

Texturizing Spray - I adore texturizing sprays however I've never got on with 'salt sprays' they make my hair greasy for some reason and weigh it down. This one happens to work like a dream, I use it on my second day 'curls' to put a little life and definition back into them. It's not sticky and once it's in my hair I can't feel it which is a massive bonus! 

XXL Volume Spray - My favourite of the two, again I use this on second day hair. I spray it in to my roots and it gives it such a big lift although, I do have to brush it out as it leaves a little big of a 'grey tinge' I'm not sure how well it'll work with really dark hair but on my orange/brown combination it's fine. It does flatten through out the day but I tip my head upside down and give it shake and it springs back up. It also smells amazing too. 

So there we go, do I recommend them? Absolutely! They are brilliant and I can't wait to give the rest of the Stylist collection ago. I love the sound of the heat protector and the plumping powder! 

Jamie
x
Follow

*these products were sent to me to review opinions are 100% my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Batiste Stylist Range

 Hey Beauties! 

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend! I recently received these hair 'stylers' from the new Stylist range with Batiste*, I've always been a massive fan of products like this as they just give your hair the little bit of omph that blow drying by yourself sometimes doesn't achieve. There's 5 new addictions, Hairspray, XXL plumping powder, Frizz Tamer, Heat and Shine spray but today I've for the XXL Volume spray and the Texturizing spray which happen to be the ones I would have picked up myself given the choice! 

Texturizing Spray - I adore texturizing sprays however I've never got on with 'salt sprays' they make my hair greasy for some reason and weigh it down. This one happens to work like a dream, I use it on my second day 'curls' to put a little life and definition back into them. It's not sticky and once it's in my hair I can't feel it which is a massive bonus! 

XXL Volume Spray - My favourite of the two, again I use this on second day hair. I spray it in to my roots and it gives it such a big lift although, I do have to brush it out as it leaves a little big of a 'grey tinge' I'm not sure how well it'll work with really dark hair but on my orange/brown combination it's fine. It does flatten through out the day but I tip my head upside down and give it shake and it springs back up. It also smells amazing too. 

So there we go, do I recommend them? Absolutely! They are brilliant and I can't wait to give the rest of the Stylist collection ago. I love the sound of the heat protector and the plumping powder! 

Jamie
x
Follow

*these products were sent to me to review opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment