Cafe Creperie - St Christopher's Place



Hey!

St Christopher's Place is one of those tucked away places in the middle of central London that if walked by you wouldn't know it exists. Sitting just off oxford street, and when I say just off, you literally get here through a tiny ally behind Selfridges just off the main street, I stumbled here one summer when I was a teenager and it quickly became one of my favourite places in London, full of restaurants, pubs and boutique clothing shops. I highly recommend it if your in Oxford street getting a little frustrated with the crowds it's the perfect place to sit down and take a few minutes out. 

Today, However, I'm reviewing the amazing Cafe Creperie! I'm a total sucker for crepes and I can grantee I will sniff out a crepe shop/stand/van where ever I am. Cafe Creperie sits on the corner of St Christopher's Place, with a huge painting of the queen directly above the front door, it's pretty impossible to miss with its blue and white decor you could be sitting in the middle of Paris. I think there is a small amount of seating inside the building but you really wouldn't want to, sitting on the outside means you get to watch everything going on around you and people moving in and out of the St. Christopher's place if your a people watcher this is the perfect place to be.

We we're served pretty quickly after we sat down even though it was a really hot day and as you can see it was really busy! I had the Qubec sweet crepe which intails Banana, maple syrup and vanilla ice cream and my friend went with the savory Poulet Prevencale which is Chicken, mushroom and ham with a ratatouille sauce. I was wondering what the taste of a savory crepe would be like but during and after eating my friend said it was the best thing she ever ate, even now she still talks about it. Over all we both really enjoyed the crepes, the scenery and everything about St. Christopher's place make this place a real jem in the middle of London and somewhere I would recommend to everyone!

Have you heard of St. Christophers Place? 
Jamie
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Cafe Creperie - St Christopher's Place



Hey!

St Christopher's Place is one of those tucked away places in the middle of central London that if walked by you wouldn't know it exists. Sitting just off oxford street, and when I say just off, you literally get here through a tiny ally behind Selfridges just off the main street, I stumbled here one summer when I was a teenager and it quickly became one of my favourite places in London, full of restaurants, pubs and boutique clothing shops. I highly recommend it if your in Oxford street getting a little frustrated with the crowds it's the perfect place to sit down and take a few minutes out. 

Today, However, I'm reviewing the amazing Cafe Creperie! I'm a total sucker for crepes and I can grantee I will sniff out a crepe shop/stand/van where ever I am. Cafe Creperie sits on the corner of St Christopher's Place, with a huge painting of the queen directly above the front door, it's pretty impossible to miss with its blue and white decor you could be sitting in the middle of Paris. I think there is a small amount of seating inside the building but you really wouldn't want to, sitting on the outside means you get to watch everything going on around you and people moving in and out of the St. Christopher's place if your a people watcher this is the perfect place to be.

We we're served pretty quickly after we sat down even though it was a really hot day and as you can see it was really busy! I had the Qubec sweet crepe which intails Banana, maple syrup and vanilla ice cream and my friend went with the savory Poulet Prevencale which is Chicken, mushroom and ham with a ratatouille sauce. I was wondering what the taste of a savory crepe would be like but during and after eating my friend said it was the best thing she ever ate, even now she still talks about it. Over all we both really enjoyed the crepes, the scenery and everything about St. Christopher's place make this place a real jem in the middle of London and somewhere I would recommend to everyone!

Have you heard of St. Christophers Place? 
Jamie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment